People have lost their damn mind!!!

Hello, I hope everyone had a great weekend. I rarely ever get on here to post, but I figure I will share what someone wrote me in a PM this morning. I had a man last night PM me. I wrote back and told him I needed 2 references. This morning I was greeted with a PM, that said "I was being to vain and proud to want references, and that I was being unfair.

LIFE is not fair my friend!!!!! I'm sorry if i'm being excessive with my request. So please tell me, did the norm of 2 references change during my hiatus. I'm not one to complain, but it took everything I had not to reply with a lenghty PM about saftey. Honestly, I wanted to tell him to "kiss my ass"!!!!!

You ECCIE pros should teach rookies how to play, or rookies on here that caught on quickly, the other newbie's are making you look bad.

I give my BIANCA PAGE frowny face to you "Mr. Im to good to give you references" guy.

Shame on you.
LOL... You should have told him to kiss your ass. His response gives me the impression he wouldn't listen to our advice anyway
I give my BIANCA PAGE frowny face to you "Mr. Im to good to give you references" guy.

Shame on you. Originally Posted by Bianca Page
OMG...TFF!!
I'd fuck her...just sayin'...
LOL... You should have told him to kiss your ass. His response gives me the impression he wouldn't listen to our advice anyway Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
+1

stick 2 your guns Bianca. 2 ref is standard procedure. i usually send 4-5 cuz some are hard 2 hear back from and might take a day or 2
I'd fuck her...just sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Beat me to it...... a bit +1 to that!

JaD
You ECCIE pros should teach rookies how to play, or rookies on here that caught on quickly, the other newbie's are making you look bad.

hey now, leave me outta this threAD.

You're lucky he didn't ask for your references.
There's a fucktard running around on the boards somewhere that thincks he is entitled to receive as much information from you as you do from him.
I'd fuck her...just sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I'm surprised you haven't made your trademark post here yet
I'm surprised you haven't received more messages like that .
The hobby is full guy's trying to go around the two references thing or p411... glad you stick to your screening practices.
If a potential client doesn't understand a providers needs to be safe from LE or some wacko then they need to find another hobby.

gator42, you've been outed....again. ijs
I'm surprised you haven't made your trademark post here yet Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
It's rare I say this to you EA, but ......

I'm surprised you haven't made your trademark post here yet Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Someone goes there and you feel the need to call them out. No one goes there and you seem disappointed. Is the stress of Modtardom getting to you already EA?
I am disappointed BM. WU is one of the most consistent posters we have here in houston
I'm surprised you haven't received more messages like that .
The hobby is full guy's trying to go around the two references thing or p411... glad you stick to your screening practices.
If a potential client doesn't understand a providers needs to be safe from LE or some wacko then they need to find another hobby. Originally Posted by carkido45

People have to give me references no matter what. He was right though, I am proud and vain.

I'm to PROUD to sit next to some crackhead down in the pokey.

Im also to VAIN to have some buffalo bill crazy horse wearing my head as a racoon hat.

So Yes,I will ask for your damn references!!!!

I guess he was spot on with that observation. lol