How many threads will Sherry create?

Sherry, you have 5 threads that are on the first page of the Co-Ed section. Some are the exact same.

Give the keyboard (and the rest of the internet) a break. Step away from your keyboard and stop telling everyone what you think is best for them.

No one likes that.

We should take up a betting pool on how many more threads she'll create. 2? 6? 17?
She just got one more ..
Don't worry. If she remains this careless about this deadly virus, she won't be starting any additional threads for eternity very soon. And neither will the guys who are stupid enough to go see her... stay home folks and don't be stupid. You won't die from blue balls but you can easily die from this shit.
Don't worry. If she remains this careless about this deadly virus, she won't be starting any additional threads for eternity very soon. And neither will the guys who are stupid enough to go see her. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
+1. Future Darwin Award nominees.
Sherry, you have 5 threads that are on the first page of the Co-Ed section. Some are the exact same.

Give the keyboard (and the rest of the internet) a break. Step away from your keyboard and stop telling everyone what you think is best for them.

No one likes that.

We should take up a betting pool on how many more threads she'll create. 2? 6? 17? Originally Posted by slubby
She said when you stop pretending to be a Mod, she will consider not writing any more threADS.

No one likes that.

We should take up a betting pool on how many more threads she'll create. 2? 6? 17? Originally Posted by slubby

C'mon Slubs-- you're one of the smarter guys I know. You know full well it isn't about anything but needing advertising because business is slow due to COVID.
Business is slow but not everyone here gets Medicare and draws Social Security.
Business is slow but not everyone here gets Medicare and draws Social Security. Originally Posted by FunMonday
LOL - OUCH!
It don't matter how many she posts, it is either that or fake reviews cause nothing else is happening.
She said when you stop pretending to be a Mod, she will consider not writing any more threADS. Originally Posted by ManSlut

This thread is way more entertaining than the news!

My bet is 27.
Let her be, staying home drives us all nuts so we go online, post, troll, and lol
She said when you stop pretending to be a Mod, she will consider not writing any more threADS. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Dear gman44,

I know you don’t like me and it matters not to me, but, I do expect real Mods to be fair in their judgements, so please tell me how this statement of mine quoted above is worthy of any infraction, much less a 5 pointer?

All my Love,

Manny