SW Lovers.....

Well guys I think I might have found something yall might like. Just had a sesh with a bad ASS chick in the Las Colinas area.

On the way back I decided to go through the HH area and found something good.
Body looked decent I'd say about a 7 or 8 it's night time right now so forgive me if my description is not accurate.
Face 5 or 6 missing a couple teeth. Chatted with her a bit. She looks like she is nice and willing.
AA
She gave me some digits to hit her back up.

I'd like an answer from the SW VETS if it appropriate to post her digits or should I just pm it.
don't post her digits, because you don't know if she's "real" or not.. why did you talk, and not dive in yourself? not ready yet? you must have been confident she was not LE?
Missing teeth is a BAD sign. IJS
don't post her digits, because you don't know if she's "real" or not.. why did you talk, and not dive in yourself? not ready yet? you must have been confident she was not LE? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I'm not a fan of SW. She asked me if I was LE because I have a Bluetooth device which is a small microphone by my visor. I asked her if she was and she was like "hell na you can touch me if you want" no donation was even discussed yet.

I spotted her walking by and I made a u turn because I missed the taco place I wanted to go to. I guess she thought I was stopping for her lol I accidentally stepped on my brake pedal because I dropped my keys lol so she walked over to me and thought I was calling her which I wasn't.

Well guys I think I might have found something yall might like. Just had a sesh with a bad ASS chick in the Las Colinas area.

On the way back I decided to go through the HH area and found something good.
Body looked decent I'd say about a 7 or 8 it's night time right now so forgive me if my description is not accurate.
Face 5 or 6 missing a couple teeth. Chatted with her a bit. She looks like she is nice and willing.
AA
She gave me some digits to hit her back up.

I'd like an answer from the SW VETS if it appropriate to post her digits or should I just pm it. Originally Posted by JuanBear4U
From the first 2 lines, I would've thought you had a "Sesh" or Session with her but then I read on. I'm with Chung on this one. Why didn't your go in? What was bad about her? You have ASS in all caps but no mention of how sweet/thick or bombastic that round brown is in your description. "Body looked decent" doesn't scream PHAT ASS to me. From my SW experience I wouldn't post her # unless you get the ok from her and then again the number may not work tomorrow. If you see her again, take a pic and I'll add it to my SW poster board of prospects and conquests!
My bad those first two lines were about a provider on here that I had a sesh with.

But yea she said it was cool if I gave her number out. I called her cell and her phone did ring while she was talking with me so idk. She said she always walks the HH strip and the time was around 830ish. I'm not a SW type of guy so I really don't plan on seeing her lol
I agree with the others don't post the number until you've done the deed and cleared it with her. I am more of a daytime HH troller so I haven't seen her on my patrols...
I did some recon gents looks like she's the real deal.
http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ty-22/26413625

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1218671

3rd pic in the bp is Definitely her
I wonder if her NBA policy applies in the street?
Well....interesting
I wonder if her NBA policy applies in the street? Originally Posted by justinslayer
you know the answer once you start waving the Hamilton at her...

yes for you newbies we are talking SWs here so we deal in Washingtons, Lincolns and Hamiltons... hell I think I remember JS tipping a quarter or two one time...
you know the answer once you start waving the Hamilton at her...

yes for you newbies we are talking SWs here so we deal in Washingtons, Lincolns and Hamiltons... hell I think I remember JS tipping a quarter or two one time... Originally Posted by randomtxguy
Ha! randomtxguy. Yep.. She caught me on a good night. It was close to the holidays and I feeling generous!!

I have few heros in life but when it comes to SWs your work is beyond impressive... I study the masters of their craft...
  • BLM69
  • 02-13-2015, 02:46 PM
Thats the same sw I met months ago, I posted something on her on old SW Thread, She did have a nice soft ass.