Add a "Like" button by profile's handle

• Cosyg
  • 08-30-2016, 10:24 AM
I think a "Like" button with number counter next to it would be fun. This way all members on the forum can show their appreciation toward each other. I don't think providers have a good way to feedback on their own reviews, but if she enjoys her time with her clients she can "Like" him and vice versa. Just for a fun idea.
i suggest you post this over in the "Member suggestions and Forum Requests" forum http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=79
  • Cosyg
  • 08-30-2016, 03:43 PM
Mods, can you please move my thread to "Member suggestions and Forum Requests" ?
I think a "Like" button with number counter next to it would be fun. This way all members on the forum can show their appreciation toward each other. I don't think providers have a good way to feedback on their own reviews, but if she enjoys her time with her clients she can "Like" him and vice versa. Just for a fun idea. Originally Posted by icup09
I for one think it's an excellent suggestion.
the guys have ways to show appreciation, but you make a decent point about the ladies.. however, a request (by pm or text) by the reviewed lady to come see her again is good evidence of her appreciation. the whole board doesn't need to know that she appreciated the review.. even Jesus said to go in your closet to pray, so others don't notice.. and to give offerings secretly for the same reason.

and what that has to do with your point I have no God Damn idea