teach me how to speak greek...

So a dry hole is usually not my first pick over a wet one but i admit reading about how some girls get off on it does get my motor going. Problem is i can see the same girl and her not really seem to be into it. Am i doing something wrong? I dont have a big dick yet i seem to hurt the girls like that vs give any real pleasure. I read reviews where the guys sound rough as hell with the chic and she loves it and yet i try to be gentle and get no where.

Just curious. Ill prolly stick with what i know but curious what others think too.
Problem is i can see the same girl and her not really seem to be into it. Am i doing something wrong. Originally Posted by loverboy007

Just the mere fact that a girl has a dick in her pussy or ass doesn't mean it feels good to her or that she is enjoying it unlike men where even bad pussy is good pussy because well....it's pussy. Not the same for women.. Some are just better at pretending that it does regardless.

Maybe it's something else. Are you super fresh and clean upon arrival? On time? Don't linger after your alloted time? Does your dick stay hard during greek or does it constantly go soft and fall out?

How do you know that you dont have a big dick? How big is it? Pics?
There are providers who, apparently, do love Greek as they note that in their showcase. That may be an avenue to explore.
Just the mere fact that a girl has a dick in her pussy or ass doesn't mean it feels good to her or that she is enjoying it unlike men where even bad pussy is good pussy because well....it's pussy. Not the same for women.. Some are just better at pretending that it does regardless.

Maybe it's something else. Are you super fresh and clean upon arrival? On time? Don't linger after your alloted time? Does your dick stay hard during greek or does it constantly go soft and fall out?

How do you know that you dont have a big dick? How big is it? Pics? Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Lmao yes im a clean freak, generally decent looking and have no trouble datimg girls half my age for free. Ive seen big dicks in my life and mine is not an issue... But no pics lol
There are providers who, apparently, do love Greek as they note that in their showcase. That may be an avenue to explore. Originally Posted by LordoftheRim
My most recent was with a well known greek lover. I dont think she had a bad time just not the crazy experiences i read about. Maybe they are all liars lol
So a dry hole is usually not my first pick over a wet one... Originally Posted by loverboy007
That's what they make lube for.

Keep trying brother, you'll find the one that clicks with you.
Greek lesson.
Γάμα τον κώλο μου
If your companion is not up for anal sex and perceives that act to be a hard boundary, it's important to respect that. If she has enjoyed that experience and is open to continuing to do so, but the two of y'all are not in sync when it comes to Greek then check-in with her about her preferred methods for leading up to and engaging in anal penetration. Even if someone gets off on a hardcore, full throttle ass pounding, starting off really slow and building up the pace and intensity is usually best. Also, "dry hole" is very telling. Anuses don't lubricate to the extent that vaginas do, but one's anus shouldn't be dry during penetration. That is why lube exists! Lubes that are specifically formulated for anal penetration are best.
Katrina pussy is not all good you have tight pussy you have wide open pussy you have clean pussy or you have nasty stinking pussy . What do you have ? Pics?
Katrina pussy is not all good you have tight pussy you have wide open pussy you have clean pussy or you have nasty stinking pussy . What do you have ? Pics? Originally Posted by Knight57
Pussy for a penny?
Katrina pussy is not all good you have tight pussy you have wide open pussy you have clean pussy or you have nasty stinking pussy . What do you have ? Pics? Originally Posted by Knight57
I got that good throw back pussy. That's what I have. Search some of my old ads. Plenty of pussy pics. However my comments were directed at the OP. He seemed to "get it".
I am very well aware that not all pussy is good pussy. I was be sarcastic. Apparently you are unfamiliar with Katrina and her ways.
Pussy for a penny? Originally Posted by ElBombero
Half a peso for your thoughts. Bidi bidi bom bom
  • BLM69
  • 08-31-2016, 08:29 AM
I heard that BBW K loves a hard greek session, only if you have a large hard cock
I heard that BBW K loves a hard greek session, only if you have a large hard cock Originally Posted by BLM69
Now, now my friend. You know my asshole is on lockdown. I'll deal with you later!
A large hard cock in my throwback though...key to my icy heart everytime!
If you are having issues even when seeing girls who are typically into it and/or definitely enjoy it on occasion (if I understood your post correctly), then it is probably about her "comfort" with you.

I've been with girls who can most certainly take "whatever you can give", and love every minute of it, but if you don't start off gently enough... It won't work out.

It can be a "mood" thing, or a "trust" thing, or anything else. You really just have to be super careful on entry and not necessarily try to go balls deep on the first few thrusts. The main thing is that she is able to relax, and I'm sure once she is confident that you're not about to wreck her ass, that will happen.

Once she gives you the green light you can pick up the pace, but give it a minute or two at least before you start "going to town" -- if so inclined and assuming she agrees to that

Above all, listen to her. If she tells you to stop or slow down... Do it lol!