Pussy on Credit...

How likely are you to put the pussy on credit if the transaction shows it as a legit business? Not too long ago, there was an influx of providers accepting major credit cards but it has since died down and I don't really see it offered anymore. Did something happen where it became a problem on either the provider or client?

I offer it as a convenience but it's rarely utilized. I know with Squares, they use a layer separation system so that the numbers stay hidden, therefore keeping the card from misuse. There are people purchasing other items; that I cannot mention here, using their credit cards so it can't be because the purchase is illegal. It just seems like at times it would be easier to use a credit card as oppose to running late to appointments because there's not an ATM around Lol

Maybe it's a trust issue...
How much does Square charge for a transaction fee?
I use my CC for both independent providers and AMP. I haven't experienced any problems yet. I'd like to know if there was a reason less people utilize it. I'd like to see more providers take PayPal as well.
paypal is very anti provider. they will freeze your funds for no reason and ... well, good luck once that happens.
How much does Square charge for a transaction fee? Originally Posted by Tapper69
2.75% if swiped
3.5% if entered manually
Okay, then I doubt that providers aren't using CCs due to the high fees.
  • DSK
  • 08-30-2016, 07:35 PM
paypal is very anti provider. they will freeze your funds for no reason and ... well, good luck once that happens. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Takes about 180 days to get funds released...and they are assholes.
Bliss,
How likely are you to put the pussy on credit if the transaction shows it as a legit business? Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
Uh... really? Are you serious about this question?

Any transaction on a CC is traceable!

The way I see it is that this is a 100% CA$H hobby.

For anyone using a CC in the hobby, you are taking a
HUGE risk!!!

Just my 2¢ worth.

netman
CC transactions for pleasurable pursuits are an absolute no-no for me; got jammed up once and that was once too many.

"Crying won't help you, praying won't do you no good......" When the levee breaks
Just write a check for it....
The traceability bothers me for three reasons - 1. SO may see credit card transactions, 2. LE may see credit card transactions, and 3. I wouldn't trust most providers with my credit card info. Be worried she may charge too much, future charges, etc - wouldn't want to try to explain to the SO or credit card company the reason for the dispute.

I agree with the comment this is a cash hobby. Best for everyone involved.
Wasn't there an issue having to do with charge backs?
I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for some pussy today.
I only fuck pussy for the AAdvantage miles.
I use my CC for both independent providers and AMP. I haven't experienced any problems yet. I'd like to know if there was a reason less people utilize it. I'd like to see more providers take PayPal as well. Originally Posted by Mrmarvin
Leaving a paper trail is never a wise idea especially when your paying for something illegal...