From the "Making America Great Again" files...

So Trump has pledged to make America great again....... seems that he fails to realize that America IS great NOW. All he needs do is look to his current wife..... Melania.
Tell me in what other country can you marry a billionaire and become First Lady when you were born, raised and immigrated from what was a communist country, be a resident of America for only 15 years and a citizen for only 10......... Only in America motherfucker........ that type of shit sure would have never happened in the 50's, 60's, 70's and sure as fuck not in Reagans' 80's, so just exactly when is this great time he's going to take us back to......... the 90's??? When Bill was in office?
Ponder on that for a bit.
If you don't like Trump now, just wait until his policies take effect.
So Trump has pledged to make America great again....... seems that he fails to realize that America IS great NOW. All he needs do is look to his current wife..... Melania.
Tell me in what other country can you marry a billionaire and become First Lady when you were born, raised and immigrated from what was a communist country, be a resident of America for only 15 years and a citizen for only 10......... Only in America motherfucker........ that type of shit sure would have never happened in the 50's, 60's, 70's and sure as fuck not in Reagans' 80's, so just exactly when is this great time he's going to take us back to......... the 90's??? When Bill was in office?
Ponder on that for a bit. Originally Posted by novacain
which is stupider? your premise or your post? Ponder on that for a bit
Trump wants to do what Reagan wanted to do. Makes sense, since they both had the same campaign motto.
  • DSK
  • 11-16-2016, 07:41 AM
I pondered it, and came to realize Trump is right, and you are wrong.
Trump wants to do what Reagan wanted to do. Makes sense, since they both had the same campaign motto. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Are you still rooting for Johnsons?
.... Melania.
Tell me in what other country can you marry a billionaire and become First Lady when you were born, raised and immigrated from what was a communist country, be a resident of America for only 15 years and a citizen for only 10......... Only in America motherfucker........ Originally Posted by novacain
All of this is true, but keep in mind, the most important qualification in achieving that goal is to look like Melania.
All of this is true, but keep in mind, the most important qualification in achieving that goal is to look like Melania. Originally Posted by Jackie S
He forgot about that small detail.
The left has completely lost it's mind. Can't even make up good shit anymore.

You have to hand it to the New York Times though. They're the tops when it comes to total fabrication.

Of course, they've had many years of experience.
"Making America Great Again" is direct reference to a time when Obama wasn't president.

Jim
Yep and I believe old Bill used the same slogan in a lot of his campaign speeches.
Nothing new.
I do not think Obama used it because his intent was to bring America down and make it a lesser entity in the world.
The left has completely lost it's mind. Can't even make up good shit anymore.

You have to hand it to the New York Times though. They're the tops when it comes to total fabrication.

Of course, they've had many years of experience. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
And the New Yawk Times is now saying that they will TRY to "be more truthful " in their reporting ! The same bloody rag that hired Jason Blair back in the 90's and continued the " we love liberals and all their policies " slant of " news " after being shamed into firing that lying, fabricating POS !
wait everybody to have a fair and equal say Wow that's an idea ( unlike the liberals who only want what they say ) ^^^^^^^ just look at the NY times !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
He forgot about that small detail. Originally Posted by bambino
Them puppies ain't small ... they're just about the right size.
Yep and I believe old Bill used the same slogan in a lot of his campaign speeches.
Nothing new.
I do not think Obama used it because his intent was to bring America down and make it a lesser entity in the world. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
How soon they forget