Where do most of your most memorable sessions happen, incall or out.

I was looking back at my reviews the other day and i realised that the most epic sessions were all outcalls. I guess for me i can set the atmosphere doing an outcall. Most times at an incall ill see cover wraps in the trash and i cant get comfortable thinking if im going to get the last guys jizz on me when im on the bed. So what makes the setting for your most epic encounters?
One of my most epic was an outcall. A provider came to my place and even brought cupcakes cuz it was my birthday. We had an amazing session. Walked to a nearby restaurant and ate and came back and fucked one more time. It was amazing. I hate that she moved away.
I've done more incalls than outcalls but have had enough outcalls to definitely say most of the epic encounters have been outcalls, including one overnight in Tampa with Viola that went 18 hours a couple of years ago. She was possibly the horniest and sexiest woman I have ever met and it was all BB (only with me only as we knew each other pretty well) and we were both sore and raw and just kept going and used every cabinet, piece of furniture and even the toilet. That was Epic.
I think it just depends on the girl that you choose to spend time with and the chemistry that you guys have. I will agree with you that i tend to have more memorable encounters on outcalls. I guess it just because the gent is in his domain and is more comfortable so things tend to go more smoothly when everyone is comfortable especially the gent. because in the end it is all about making you smile!!
My most memorable experiences come from incall, at the provider's personal residence. Its better for both of us, and a hotel room isn't involved, so we can both relax
Incall. Yet to have a provider be interested in my outcall idea though I've enjoyed this thoroughly outside the hobby: changing room in a mall department store.