NoShort Notice

how come dallas doesnt have short notice.. Chat is down 2?
Would be good Cuz I never plan my visits.
how come dallas doesnt have short notice.. Chat is down 2? Originally Posted by EveParadise
Too many people won't follow the rules for SNATCH
Would love a snatch thread... had one in Austin .
We did. It was closed for the reasons Analeese stated.

P411 is the alternative for DFW. During busy days and times there can be close to 40 girls advertising "available now" in the metro area, mostly (to my chagrin) in the north dallas area. Still, as much of a proponent of SNATCH as I am, I have to admit more ladies take advantage of that P411 feature than posted on our SNATCH thread.
  • BLM69
  • 02-25-2017, 08:11 AM
Would be good Cuz I never plan my visits. Originally Posted by noober
This is why I have my personal "dirty dozen" short notice list, I send a text when I'm on my way starting with my favorite on down
That's interesting Tman that ladies can follow the rules on p4 but not here. I here you Blm. Take care of your regulars that take care of you :-)
That's interesting Tman that ladies can follow the rules on p4 but not here. I here you Blm. Take care of your regulars that take care of you :-) Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Because there are no rules. The ad is up for an hour and a gal can renew it as often as she would like. It has multiple choics options, so a lady can't really break the verbage guidelines. Dare I say, it's idiot proof.
Well Laura that does sound like it is idiot proof. Do they have over worked aggressive mods on p4 with big hammers lol? I've never been there and never plan to go p4 even if it's programmed with programmers that can achieve a successful snatch thread. You have to wonder about all the non-safety related rules on a p4p site. I fought the law once and got 5 points on here lol.
I wish chat or snatch would be used in DFW... most of my desires are short notice....ISO's seem to be ruled by less than a dozen providers
Lol db. Did you count the triplets as one or three? I bet he/they could wear out a snatch thread. The mods would shut it down again n again...
I wish chat or snatch would be used in DFW... most of my desires are short notice....ISO's seem to be ruled by less than a dozen providers Originally Posted by digitalbananna351
Frankly, so was SNATCH. And I'd say the number is closer to a half dozen.
Well Laura that does sound like it is idiot proof. Do they have over worked aggressive mods on p4 with big hammers lol? I've never been there and never plan to go p4 even if it's programmed with programmers that can achieve a successful snatch thread. You have to wonder about all the non-safety related rules on a p4p site. I fought the law once and got 5 points on here lol. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
It's not a forum like eccie. The providers basically post location, incall and/or outcall, and times they are available. You click on their avatar to go to their profile. It's extremely difficult to screw that up, so not really a need to moderate.
Because there are no rules. The ad is up for an hour and a gal can renew it as often as she would like. It has multiple choics options, so a lady can't really break the verbage guidelines. Dare I say, it's idiot proof. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

Dearest Laura,

Your naivete makes me giggle. You have been around long enough to know that nothing is idiot proof.
Well pyramid....we idiots need love too. Why don't you got *search* yourself and leave the Laura's alone with you wisdom

Btw, thx Tman for the p4 insite. And a big thanks for how to safe local ladies on your contact page.