Before I face this medical crisis...I want to come back for a visit.

Hey there guys,

Boy, my life has been a heck of a ride these last few months.

First I get sick and almost passed away.

Now, I find out, I might have another medical crisis.

I have been out of Dallas for a few months and I really miss it. So before I face this medical challenge, I'm thinking about taking a visit back.

My question is, how is the fbsm market (I don't full play anymore).
Where is another place I can post besides eccie (I sooooo miss bp).

Thanks in advance guys and I soooooooooooooo miss Dallas!!!
I'm not much of a fbsm guy so I can't comment on the market, but I can at least say that BP is still around. All the body rub posters just moved to the massage area.

http://northdfw.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/

Best of luck with your medical situation.
Awesome!!! Thank you for the feed back!!
Hey there guys,

Boy, my life has been a heck of a ride these last few months.

First I get sick and almost passed away.

Now, I find out, I might have another medical crisis.

I have been out of Dallas for a few months and I really miss it. So before I face this medical challenge, I'm thinking about taking a visit back.

My question is, how is the fbsm market (I don't full play anymore).
Where is another place I can post besides eccie (I sooooo miss bp).

Thanks in advance guys and I soooooooooooooo miss Dallas!!! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
nothing says sexy like a hooker that might have a medical emergency while your in her company!....I cant imagine why your phone isn't blowing up......nothing I like more than talking to doctors, ems, cops, or my SO, about why my hooker is in the hospital.........with tubes and beeping machines and shit
she fell and she cant get up........am I her husband? no i'm just a dude that met her on the internet......can I stay there until ems gets there? i'm in the parking lot already and running over my hobby phone............