Favorite 3-sum position ? Men and Women

I'll keep this a short Question - for BOTH men and women.

I had a fun weekend with a threesome and made me wonder, whats everyones favorite threesome positions?

To start it off, mine are......

1. girls in 69 position, i'm doing doggie stile the one on top, girl on the bottom is licking her clit. greek with this is a plus
2. mish with one girl, other girl is TUMA
3. One girl on back, i'm kneeling while in her, other is stradling her face, and we are DFK
4. And of course two girls on knees giving alternating or sharing BBBJ

have safe fun everyone !
One riding me like a pony and one riding my face. ~sigh~
  • shlub
  • 06-20-2012, 06:31 PM
One riding cg, one on my face while they are kissing, boob playin, etc.

I think I will have to try the doggy while they are 69 again... Thanks for the reminder.

Note: favorite with triples was one riding cg, one on my face while they are kissing, boob playin, etc. and the 3rd doing some BS and TUHA.
I have a good idea that if there is a heaven, it must be something like me doggy-fucking one girl who's on her knees while another one, on her back, gives my nutsack a tongue-bath.
This :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACi944zFf2E Originally Posted by mtabsw
Nice. Once again proving foreign commercials are so much more fun that the American prude variety.

With FMF, either the lick-he or the lick-her. For MFM, not sure. Haven't done it yet. Volunteers to break me in line up here.
This :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACi944zFf2E Originally Posted by mtabsw
I love this.

Truthfully, my fantasy is a combination of 1 & 2. K9 greek with one while the other performs a good tuma. Might kill me, but what a way to go.
Fucking one while the other makes me lunch
Fucking one while the other makes me lunch Originally Posted by monkmonk
Then a double BBBJ under the table while eating a sandwich.

Reminds of a resturant in TJ i used to frequent.
Mine is laying on my side while entering the girl from behind while the other girl licks her clit. You can pull her top leg up next to you and watch the show.
doggy w GOG daty

LMFAO
I luv all positions in a threesome!!

Especially getting pounded missionary while I am hanging my head off the bed with a "mouthful"
Ummm With a FMF I would say him laying flat and her riding him MISH while I fuck both their ass's.......OH DAMN is that a hot TP....
For MFM Of course one Cock in my mouth and the other pounds my pussy then switch!!!

Damn now I am really wet and throbbing.........YUM!
And I'm yelling "make me that sammitch, you dirty girl!"

...just kidding (not really, what?)