PIMP SLAPPED

http://cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/...-pimp.cnn.html

I'd like to see this prosecuted in Fort Worth - too bad it's going down in California. The differences in the charges and the end results could be huge for the parents.
Thats a heart warming story.
All pimps should be killed. I think a single shot is much to nice. I would love to be on that jury!
I cannot believe they even got indicted.
Vigilante justice As much as you want to relate to the parents, murder is still murder. IJS
Good for the parents. Hopefully they will be aquited.
Vigilante justice As much as you want to relate to the parents, murder is still murder. IJS Originally Posted by Thatdude
Don't even know what to say about this... You do know what pimps do yes?

Also I wonder if there is some sort of legal fund going around for this family. I would kick in a few bucks in order to show my support.
Vigilante justice As much as you want to relate to the parents, murder is still murder. IJS Originally Posted by Thatdude
You're right, you know. I'm a Texan and well, I'm a believer in doing what you need to do. But what these parents did was unconscionable.

Although a daughter having a pimp and being a runaway is very disturbing and must have been horrific to the parents, we know NOTHING of this situation.

To sit back and applaud the actions of people that you do not know going out and shooting someone is very sad to me.

After all, the daughter did run away from home because of something, right?

We have no facts of this case. What they did was wrong. Plain and simple. But I'm sure that those parents would appreciate donations.
Of course you will only see what CNN wants you to see on this story but other news reports say that they had tried to get the cops help to no avail.

She was 17. In many eyes she was an adult, fully able to make her own decisions about what path to follow with her life but who knows how long this cretin had been around her, how he met her, what he was doing to her once she was in his stable.

To speculate as to why she ran away without knowing what sort of bullshit dreams and lies were being spoon fed into her brain by this pimp when news stories here in Dallas have recounted instances very recently where minors have been lured away with promises. Not that long ago, a girl was lured away to California with a promise of a free trip to Disneyland only to find out once there that she was going to have to be a prostitute for the pimp. THAT happens more than you know. Hell, one pimp with girls on this site loves going to small East Texas town strip clubs flashing cash and luring girls to the big cities and once she leaves town with him and his bottom bitch, WHAM, she's on the circuit of heading out of state to places like Tennessee where fresh new meat is sold like oil futures.

Another new report states that "Sneed who was also said to be a member of the Nutty Block Crips" was shot and killed near Candlestick park.

So. He was a gang member from Compton.

These 2 parents need a damn medal and immediate offers from Texas to relocate here.

If anyone finds out where to send money for their defense, please post a link.

Human trafficking is a growing problem not just in other countries but here in the US. And it is not just limited to the very young, it can happen to all ages and as much as many in this hobby try to pretend that it doesn't happen with ECCIE providers or in the strip clubs or AMPs here in and around Dallas, it is happening and does happen and the Texas AG has a lot of moeny being spent on the issue here and I'm sure that California also has federal money being spent on it but out west, "Defense of others" probably is not a viable defense for these parents.

Thank you for the link.
Lazurus,

A agree with most of what you presented and well, I generally do.

But I still stand by what I wrote. Two wrongs don't make a right. I will admit to not having watched that news video all of the way through because of some computer issues that I'm having today (dammit).

Still, though, you have a point about being a runaway and being fed lies. The whole situation is pathetic any way that you look at it.

You bring up the real ugly side of this demimonde. It's good to be reminded of that sometimes. I know.

Take care,
Elisabeth
Of course you will only see what CNN wants you to see on this story but other news reports say that they had tried to get the cops help to no avail.

She was 17. In many eyes she was an adult, fully able to make her own decisions about what path to follow with her life but who knows how long this cretin had been around her, how he met her, what he was doing to her once she was in his stable.

To speculate as to why she ran away without knowing what sort of bullshit dreams and lies were being spoon fed into her brain by this pimp when news stories here in Dallas have recounted instances very recently where minors have been lured away with promises. Not that long ago, a girl was lured away to California with a promise of a free trip to Disneyland only to find out once there that she was going to have to be a prostitute for the pimp. THAT happens more than you know. Hell, one pimp with girls on this site loves going to small East Texas town strip clubs flashing cash and luring girls to the big cities and once she leaves town with him and his bottom bitch, WHAM, she's on the circuit of heading out of state to places like Tennessee where fresh new meat is sold like oil futures.

Another new report states that "Sneed who was also said to be a member of the Nutty Block Crips" was shot and killed near Candlestick park.

So. He was a gang member from Compton.

These 2 parents need a damn medal and immediate offers from Texas to relocate here.

If anyone finds out where to send money for their defense, please post a link.

Human trafficking is a growing problem not just in other countries but here in the US. And it is not just limited to the very young, it can happen to all ages and as much as many in this hobby try to pretend that it doesn't happen with ECCIE providers or in the strip clubs or AMPs here in and around Dallas, it is happening and does happen and the Texas AG has a lot of moeny being spent on the issue here and I'm sure that California also has federal money being spent on it but out west, "Defense of others" probably is not a viable defense for these parents.

Thank you for the link. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
I agree. I have heard one horror story after another about pimps, yet people are still quick to defend them. This pimp was something like a few blocks away from the family's home when he lived and "worked/gangbanged" 300 miles away.

LE did nothing according to the reports and it was an ongoing issue for an extended period of time. This guy did what he thought he had to do to protect his family and I for one offer a pat on the back to him.
I hope that my post didn't come across as me defending the despicable actions of a pimp in relation to a young girl. That wasn't my intent.

My question and statement was in regard about the unsanctioned murder.
You're right, you know. I'm a Texan and well, I'm a believer in doing what you need to do. But what these parents did was unconscionable.

Although a daughter having a pimp and being a runaway is very disturbing and must have been horrific to the parents, we know NOTHING of this situation.

To sit back and applaud the actions of people that you do not know going out and shooting someone is very sad to me.

After all, the daughter did run away from home because of something, right?

We have no facts of this case. What they did was wrong. Plain and simple. But I'm sure that those parents would appreciate donations. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
+2 on this. Kids don't run away for nothing. She was in a two parent home in a middle class household, and something made her leave, not to go spend the night at a friends to cool off from being mad at her parents, but to sell her body for a pimp. I'm not sold on this either.
Or maybe this pimp got in her hear and started causing problems. We don't know but I am more likely to believe the parents over a thug pimp. Pimps are devious in how they get these women to work for them. They hook them up things, they brain wash them, they tell them they will kill their family, the lady is in love and thinks this is the only way to keep him happy, or she was lured to a location and basically kidnapped.

Kids also run away from home for stupid reasons. Hell my friend did it for 2 weeks simply because his parents grounded him for staying out all night when he was 15. He didnt have a horrible home life. We can't pretend just yet to know the situation, but again the facts start pointing to this pimp being one of the worst kinds of pimps. Not to mention he was 300 plus miles way from home and two blocks away from the parents house. Willing to bet firearms were present on or in his car?
I cannot believe they even got indicted. Originally Posted by pyramider
I can, it's california. One fucked up state.