P411 new safe (covered) stripper slide option.

What's the point of this? Seems unnecessary and idiotic. Like "GFE-light."

So I guess what I'm asking........

I thought the whole purpose and definition of a stripper slide was skin on skin contact where she teases you with her outside lips and fingers. Basically a smaller form of BBFS....but not quite. Is a stripper slide considered any type of genital to genital contact covered or uncovered? Just figured it was worth seeing what others thought in the majority.

I think for ladys who are against and don't like stripper slides period........checking the box that says "safe stripper slide" is kinda misleading. You either do it or you don't. It just seemed like a weird title to me.......sorta like when your in the library and you go to the "non-fiction display (pause)

I started this discussion in another part of the site in main discussion but wanted you guys and girls opinion....since it seemed to originate here via Logan. I'm starting to see that the ladies prefer this option to check off a "covered stripper slide."

So why not just call it what it is though.

"Bare back stripper slide"......and "covered stripper slide".

We don't say just merely blowjob (BJ) ....... and covered (CBJ), we define blowjob as bareback blowjob.

Or would that be too abrasive if it read that way? Is this the pc way to distinguish the difference.

I know there's a vocal crowd that still considers a stripper slide with no cover as BBFS.....although their is little to any vaginal penetration. So I'm wondering what these people think as well.

If a certain vocal minority or majority determines a stripper slide as dangerous activity........or not dangerous. Why not call it as it is a "Bareback stripper slide." I think the campaigning for another option is good. But it would be just as good to know what providers toe the line with this and what providers don't. I don't see many if any providers posting here they would prefer that that option said "bareback stripper slide." I wonder why is that? Perception?

I'm sure soon due to pressure and requests.....they may just include the option for ladies to check off BBFS as an offered activity. Seems as though its the same thing.......right?

Your thoughts.......
I offer stripper slide as ymmv as in: if there's bumps or skin integrity issues down there then NO SS!

The tip of the penis never meets with the outside or inside of the vagina at all and if he tries to slip it in on "accident" the slide is OVER

Stripper slide IS NOT bbfs in any way shape or form and guys who try to assume it is are just trolling.

If p411 is including it as an legitimate option for the lady to offer then there is probably a market for it.

You have two choices: don't see the lady or start your own screening site that doesn't include it.
Realistically I think a SS is less a risk about STDs than uncovered fucking. For the guy, probably a little less since your urethra is not getting fluids pushed into it, so unless you have nicked your tool shaving that's a point in your favor. The girl's vaginal opening and urethra is getting whatever is on the shaft of your dick is getting rubbed in.

On the other hand, herpes transmission is always a factor, even if you use a condom...

The risk of pregnancy obviously is way less, but not zero.

Pay your money, take your choices. This is not a hobby without risk.
The girl's vaginal opening and urethra is getting whatever is on the shaft of your dick is getting rubbed in.
. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Ya but we've licked it pretty clean by then
Ya but we've licked it pretty clean by then Originally Posted by thathottnurse
You just bumped yourself way up on my too long TDL.
You just bumped yourself way up on my too long TDL. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Fcuk Ya!!! You wanna play trampoline??
What the hell is wrong with me that I haven't booked with you yet? I must be insane!!
What the hell is wrong with me that I haven't booked with you yet? I must be insane!! Originally Posted by corona
2014 is your year baby!
Yeah, that's the best quote of the year...

Time to connect w/ you for sure. LOL
Yeah, that's the best quote of the year...

Time to connect w/ you for sure. LOL Originally Posted by falconbueller
When you do, is it ok if I scream, "Bueller!!! Bueller!!!!"?
When you do, is it ok if I scream, "Bueller!!! Bueller!!!!"? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
ROFLMAO. Its not only ok... it is expected! :P
I've never had a guy do SS without trying to go in, so I don't even bother with the offer.

It's not worth the weird vibe afterwards. Sorry, and I'm not that one willing to take any more risk than what I am already taking.

Now with BJ's, I will do BBBJ's because CBJ's make me gag. I can't suck on a rubber bag. Not doing it. Nope. Barf. I know it is safer, but I just can't do it. There is nothing about the taste of a condom that is a turn on or worth doing financially, although it is one step above a funky cock. Either way, I'd rather decline to both.

SS is not up my alley. And covered SS can just lead to the cover coming off anyways. Especially for the less well endowed fellas.
I've never had a guy do SS without trying to go in, so I don't even bother with the offer. Originally Posted by tntangie
I get them occasionally and I'm worried it will slip in... I don't want no part of that... :/ Guess both parties worry about that sometimes.
I can't suck on a rubber bag. Not doing it. Nope. Barf. I know it is safer, but I just can't do it.

LMAO!! Ditto

I offer stripper slide as ymmv as in: if there's bumps or skin integrity issues down there then NO SS!

The tip of the penis never meets with the outside or inside of the vagina at all and if he tries to slip it in on "accident" the slide is OVER

Stripper slide IS NOT bbfs in any way shape or form and guys who try to assume it is are just trolling.

If p411 is including it as an legitimate option for the lady to offer then there is probably a market for it.

You have two choices: don't see the lady or start your own screening site that doesn't include it. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Depends on the length of the cock as well. The longer the cock, the longer the slide!

Also, SS should always be done with the girl on top. SS in the missionary position is risky business and it's just asking for trouble to happen.

Otherwise, for the conscious, use seran wrap if you still want to slide (and not slip).