Car dealership questions abt trading mine in

So i bought a car last yr over labor day but i want something that will give me a longer warranty. I got mine through Red Mccombs hyundai.. Is it easier to stick with any red mccombs or would financing be harder throygh another dealership. My credit sucks but it shows on my fica & other 2 that 100 % payments are in good balance, the rest are med bills minus 2.
Inbox i want to get in a new car /truck this weekend. It can be used i just want lower mileage. ...

I hope i made sense.. Please help
I remember trying to trade in a car after 2 years , and they gave me a little hassle because I also had unpaid medical Bill's that were in collection but were bieng paid on.

I've never really been a fan of Hyundai but try going to a Kia dealership... I paid off a car and went to see a k900 and they basically had the paperwork ready for me to sign
I can refer you to a company who can fix your credit so you can eat something nice in a couple months
Most are due to fall off .. Almost at 7 yrs so i just might stay with it for at least another yr & half & then trade in. I really want a truck but considering i cant to 575 matybe 470 but thats tops.. So either i pay off that equity or just wait is what most of you are saying plus the ppl who hve inboxed me.

Thanks for ur time.