Austin Tx considering a name change!

Asswipeville has a nice ring to it.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timoth...04831?amp=true Originally Posted by bambino
Wonder what name THE Gloryhole Guru, 5 TIME! DOTY winner and the reach-around crew will be lobbying for ?
First I've head about it and I receive the Austin American-Statesman on a daily basis. Not going to happen.
Read some of the comments from bambino's linked article. Fucking hilarious! https://www.mystatesman.com/news/loc...XWQbogdF6tE4M/

You idiots are really lockstep with current affairs!

Old News, dummy!

LMAO @ fucking idiots
You idiots are really lockstep with current affairs!

Old News, dummy!

LMAO @ fucking idiots Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

bend over ass rider, your homeboys want to play with your ass.
I hope they change the name to "Clarksville."

If Austin's "Equity" Office has broached the idea of a city name change due to S. F. Austin in the societal norms of the 1820's having opposed Mexico's freeing of slaves

how much more should they bring forth for discussion the elimination of and /or banning planned parenthood clinics that may be officed in the city as the founder wished extermination of blacks and other undesirables,

she spoke to the woman's branch of the kkk in such manner as to create enthusiasms for many more such talks

wrote in 1939 she didn't want the word out that "we want to exterminate the N population"

she wished to put a large number, perhaps as many as 20 million americans, in farms and state camps and sterilize them and then hold them in these camps unless they demonstrate good enough behavior to be released

maybe even new york might think about renaming the margaret sanger square in manhattan
Hows about they make the name change, to ass-tan!
Hows about they make the name change, to ass-tan! Originally Posted by garhkal
Homo.
Homo. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

oink boy!
Homo homo.
Homo homo. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

honk honk!
Second choice.......Stalingrad.