Pelosi accepts responsibility for J6!!!!!!

Suprise!!!!!

Well shit….

NEWLY Released Footage Shows Nancy Pelosi Admitting she was Responsible for the National Guard on January 6th… not Trump.

“I take responsibility for not having them just prepare for more”

CASE CLOSED…

Who recorded? ��
Remember… infiltration goes both ways…

https://rumble.com/v50suvo-new-foota...he-nation.html
Wasn't her fault.
Now that we have the tapes showing Pelosi admitting she should have deployed the National Guard…

Flashback to 09/17/2023, Trump interview with MSNBC.

Trump claimed he requested the NG, and that Pelosi denied it, which was confirmed by Capitol Police Chief, Steven Sund.

Trump said “Nancy Pelosi turned down 10,000 soldiers. If she didn’t turn down the soldiers, you wouldn’t have January 6th”.

And as expected, MSNBC propagandist hack was arrogantly fighting Trump every step of the way and inaccurately claiming that the request for soldiers “was never officially made”.

January 6th was just another layer of the massive coup, carried out by Deep State politicians, intelligence agencies, Big Tech, and the MSM, to frame Trump and certify a blatantly fraudulent election.
All of this is way outta context.
Pelosi had nothing to do with or could have stopped j6
Nancy Pelosi responds on MSNBC to the bombshell behind the scenes footage of her admitting responsibility for the lack of National Guard Troops on J6:

"They're trying to do revisionist history on January 6. We cannot let us be dragged into their again false impression of what happened that day."

Speaker Pelosi, why was Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato’s transcribed testimony before the J6 Committee suppressed and blocked from public view when he said President Trump had suggested 10,000 National Guard troops would be needed to keep the peace?

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/248743
... A good Federal Investigation next year will surely help
get to the bottom of this... Nancy KNEW that they should have
had the Guard there... It was HER FAULT!

#### Salty
Cotton Mouth Skunk Nancy Pelosi, Fresh out of Happy Hour, Reacts to the Newly Released Video of herself saying it was her fault for not Calling in the National Guard

Guess who she’s still blaming it on?

https://rumble.com/v50u5vx-nancy-pel...her-on-j6.html
She's correct
This is so sweet - Pelosi busted but her own daughter's video

Real Americans who were paying attention knew Pelosi denied the National Guard. She tried to cover up that fact and is now exposed as being guilty as charged
MUST-READ by Jonathan Turley on Pelosi's admission of responsibility on January 6, and the outrageous bias of the Jan. 6 committee in general.

"I Take Responsibility": Pelosi Admits Fault for the Lack of Security Precautions on January 6th

https://jonathanturley.org/2024/06/1...n-january-6th/

For years, some of us have asked why the Capitol was so poorly prepared for the January 6th riot. As part of the coverage on that day, I remarked at the start of the protests that I had never seen the Capitol so thinly protected for a major demonstration. Some paths to the Capitol were protected by a handful of bicycle officers and thin barriers. Now, a previously-unreleased video taken on Jan. 6, 2021 shows then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., admitting that she was responsible for the lack of preparedness.

The video was never released by the J6 Committee, which was criticized for its highly choreographed and scripted hearings with little balance in the presentation of evidence. The lack of emphasis on the security issues was glaring and raised by critics throughout the hearings.

While Democrats and the media dismissed the issue and claims that Trump offered to supply the national guard, it was later confirmed that those offers were made to Congress and rejected.
... Federal Investigation of all of this coming Next Year!

#### Salty
All of this is way outta context.
Pelosi had nothing to do with or could have stopped j6 Originally Posted by winn dixie
I thought speaker of the house was responsible for capital security.
I thought speaker of the house was responsible for capital security. Originally Posted by bigguyt
please refrain from telling dixie facts....... he doesnt accept that type of logic