Eccie's Official Booty Thread

Originally Posted by Meet_Nicole
Thank you for adding your beautiful booty!

Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Gina you have the best of both worlds! 38FF and a big beautiful booty!!!
Sk8terPrincezz

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Biomed1

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=288378

thought I would join in on the FUN & show my ASS!!!
Thank you for adding your beautiful booty!

Gina you have the best of both worlds! 38FF and a big beautiful booty!!! Originally Posted by cockalatte
wow love thanks s much

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Biomed1 Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Wow...pictures are getting removed from here just for showing ass crack?

Here's an article from Cosmo with ass cracks aplenty:

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/health-...t-photography/

Cosmo! You can show things on Cosmo that are apparently too racy for eccie. That's...surprising.

Not to mention the many other ass crack pics in this thread that didn't get removed.
ECCIE Image Standards
Please be aware of the following guidelines for our members to follow when posting images within our public forums.

Nudity in posted images is not permitted. This applies in all of our coed public forums, including the Bio Pages.

ECCIE Staff will continue to go out of our way to respect your freedom of expression. In return, we ask that you respect and follow these guidelines specifically pertaining to images posted in our forums and Bio Pages going forward.

Thanks!

ECCIE Staff
ECCIE Image Standards
Please be aware of the following guidelines for our members to follow when posting images within our public forums.

Nudity in posted images is not permitted. This applies in all of our coed public forums, including the Bio Pages.

ECCIE Staff will continue to go out of our way to respect your freedom of expression. In return, we ask that you respect and follow these guidelines specifically pertaining to images posted in our forums and Bio Pages going forward.

Thanks!

ECCIE Staff Originally Posted by biomed1
I showed a butt. The thread is about butts! There are many other ladies on this thread with their nude butts showing. Some with nipples & labia as well.

I didn’t show genitals, and I didn’t show breasts. Butt cheeks aren’t nudity, in and of themselves... And if they were, a thread highlighting butts should be in violation, as well.

Next time should I put a string on my butt to remain in compliance? This is just ridiculous.
ECCIE Image Standards

Thanks!

ECCIE Staff Originally Posted by biomed1
I think ECCIE should modify the guideline to clearly state what constitutes "nudity". For instance, suppose someone posts a pic where they are clearly not wearing any clothing but show no parts of the body that couldn't be displayed in, say, a Sports Illustrated magazine that you could buy in Walmart. Is that nudity? Maybe, maybe not - but without a clear definition of the term in the guideline, it is left up to the subjective opinion of each moderator, resulting in inconsistent application of the guideline.
I think ECCIE should modify the guideline to clearly state what constitutes "nudity". For instance, suppose someone posts a pic where they are clearly not wearing any clothing but show no parts of the body that couldn't be displayed in say, a Sports Illustrated magazine that you could buy in Walmart. Is that nudity? Without a clear definition of the term in the guideline, it is left up to the subjective opinion of each moderator, resulting in inconsistent application of the guideline among various mods. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I completely agree with this! To me, a nudity violation should refer to genitals or nipples only.
Bouncing around bouncin
^^^^ Looks Up At Sophia’s BUTT^^^^ Realizes.... I AM IN ASS HEAVEN!!!! LAWD GEEEEEZUS!!!!!
Thank you for adding your beautiful booty picture Ginger! Originally Posted by cockalatte
Real sorry I missed this, WTF Biomed1???
~DolceVitaBentley~ just incredible..so beautiful..

If you ever come to the Pittsburgh area ,please let me know.