What Is Your favorite Ice Cream Flavor

• fawn
  • 09-21-2010, 08:17 PM
What are some of your favorite flavors?

Mine are:
BlueBell: Praline and Cream
Haagen Dazs: Dulce De Leche (caramel)
Bluebell banana pudding.
Cinnamon is my favorite but it's hard to find...so a close second is Blue Bell Snickerdoodle (thank you scooterpie for notifying me of it's recent re-release, I went to Wal-Mart and stocked up ), but it's a seasonal thing so I am out of luck for most of the year. If I can't have either one of those, I like coffee flavored ice cream.
Blue Bell Chocolate Chip...
BlueBell lemon/BlueBell milk chocolate/BlueBell homemade vanilla/BlueBell strawberry....damn now I am wanting ice cream Fawn{lol}
{I only eat BlueBell...I am from Bluebell country}
Blue Bell Strawberry :YaY! good stuff
  • fawn
  • 09-21-2010, 08:58 PM
BlueBell lemon/BlueBell milk chocolate/BlueBell homemade vanilla/BlueBell strawberry....damn now I am wanting ice cream Fawn{lol}
{I only eat BlueBell...I am from Bluebell country} Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'm sorry Dallas, I have some more in the freezer if you would like
for me to fix you a bowl of Homemade Vanilla......
Chocolate and Vanilla. When I was a kid my Mom was embarrassed to take me to Baskin Robbins with its 31 flavors and I'd ask for plane old chocolate and vanilla, LOL!

I've since upgraded my taste to chocolate and French Vanilla.
  • Aflac
  • 09-21-2010, 09:34 PM
Cookies and Cream

Vanilla Bean

I tend to prefer Braum's but have no issues with Blue Bell, Breyer's, Dryer's and other "non-generics".

Ice cream can also be one of the funner sex foods.

Honey Dew ice cream from when I was a kid. Cannot remember the name of who made it, but it was a local dairy here in the area. They had a ice cream shop at First and Main (the five point where Hwy 78 crosses First and turns into Main) here in downtown Garland. After that, Blue Bell chocolate chip and coffee flavor.
Baskin Robbins Pralines and Cream sends me into fits and shivers!
Homemade Green Tea
Blue Bell Moolineum Crunch, Blue Bell Snickerdoodle, Blue bell Homemade Vanilla, and Blue Bell Peach or Strawberry made w/ Homemade vanilla
ben and jerrys mint chocolate chip
Love Vanilla

And I love fun threads like this