ThreAD

Why do some of you care if it's a threAD?

I'm really not trying to be a cock about it I just never understand the uproar when we can have 13 pages of dribble on other shit here
Thank you! Heaven forbid the ladies participate in the board, show up, post... let's berate them at every opportunity and run them all off the board instead.

Fuckin' Jimmies!
Um, because finding something to bitch about is human nature? I agree with you guys.
ThreADs never bothered me either and some just prefer the drivel shit and revel in it.
However when their livelihood is threatened by ladies engaging in a little self promotion that may hurt their bottom line, well it's time to go ballistic.....

Tough Biz......
I always thought thrAD was funny to post and stole it from whomever when I realized what it meant

don't know if I come off as making a big deal about it

usually if my sarcasm comes off to a point where someone gets pissed at me

I usually just go with it

im not going to preface every post with some sort of "im kidding" disclosure
I don't mind treADs. The more info the better.
They can be a learning experience.
They can be a learning experience. Originally Posted by blthzr666
Haha yes they can
JB, Id say yours was obviously sarcasm and fun. Even some good topics.

Just seems whether it's the particular lady or the fact it's a threAD some get twisted. Just my observation that I haven't understood for a while.

For my perspective the board has always been its best when the chicks interact...regardless of how.
Yeah JB, even I'll admit yours were entertaining. I didn't take them as malicious.
I always thought thrAD was funny to post and stole it from whomever when I realized what it meant

don't know if I come off as making a big deal about it

usually if my sarcasm comes off to a point where someone gets pissed at me

I usually just go with it

im not going to preface every post with some sort of "im kidding" disclosure Originally Posted by JONBALLS
That is how I learned it. I don't recall threAD accusations ever being malicious without there being a separate personal issue at hand, like someone not accepting a guest speaker invite.
I guess my point too is most are threADs...just seems silly to always call them out. Makes the board more interesting with provider involvement

For my perspective the board has always been its best when the chicks interact...regardless of how. Originally Posted by stuckinsyracuse
I'd like to see more Iowa type interaction...
I miss my SAB
  • Doove
  • 03-01-2015, 08:05 AM
I always thought thrAD was funny to post Originally Posted by JONBALLS
The first time? Or the 37,283rd time?
I'd like to see more Iowa type interaction...
I miss my SAB Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Defintely notice an imbalance with her missing.