Where's Wayward?

He's been known over the years to always have a cache of handles registered for just these occaisions....

He's computer savvy enough to post from alternate IPs in order to mask it....

But it's kinda hard for him at times to "not be his self".....

Any WayWard sitings out there/

Come out Come Out Whereever you are!
Yes he has, you are very correct...Maybe he's in the corner
Yes he has, you are very correct...Maybe he's in the corner Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Maybe? Or he is? You saw him? In a corner? What Corner....

This could be like Where's Waldo....

But Wayward Sightings will need to be verified somehow....

I can't take your word on it.... I've heard things.....
someone told me someone said that someone saw him in Amsterdam.

He and his gay lover are in Canada judging the Olympic figure-skating competition. Afterward, they're supposed to go whale watching then antiquing in Vermont. No worries, the happy couple should be back next week.
Not nice guys...he's can't defend himself, although I'm sure he's laughing his ass off right now

LAP
Not nice guys...he's can't defend himself, although I'm sure he's laughing his ass off right now

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus

Sure he can LAP,,,, Wayward has more costume changes than Superman on a busy day.....

We just post and wait and the one that shows up to defend him would most like be one of his al,,,,,,...

uhh....

hmmmmmmm......

LAP?

Is there something we should know?
LAP?

Is there something we should know? Originally Posted by Whispers
that's a good one buddy...whew

LAP
I bet he is holed up in tranny bar. So most of you fruitcakes know exactly where he is!
He is in post ho rehab.
Hard to tell. They are a few who at times sound Waywardian in their writing but he does not have a monopoly on that.
May be he has come back as a verified provider working on his showcase, reading the girl talk section. Well I better not give him any ideas.
He's probably with sofiaofhouston and his bag of tricks.

Hopefully he is checking in with Reese McCain and getting his freebee hour... He is vacation for 1 week,, right?
Hopefully he is checking in with Reese McCain and getting his freebee hour... He is vacation for 1 week,, right? Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
AST isn't he the winner of that competition?
AST isn't he the winner of that competition? Originally Posted by auknowho
Yeah,, he is the winner,, sucks he is on a short holiday. I am sure the message got to him though...