Great day to ride!

• hd
  • 06-17-2011, 12:06 PM
Throw on some SPF30 and go for a ride over lunch.

That heat and wind on my face and arms feels so fuckin' good.

Just making a statement, comments welcome, but something to think about while you're sitting at work in front of your computer. Or laying in bed looking at the ceiling!

I agree...I was sitting at work today looking outside at my bike and just waiting for time to hurry so I could go ride!
I love feeling something hot between my legs
Zoe, that avitar is soooooo hot!
Hey hd, gonna enjoy my "ride" on Sunday...(wink, wink).
I used to get excited about riding, hell I would ride in almost any weather. Age and common sence has taken over and I just can't convince myself to get out on the highway when it's 109 like it was today, no amount of sunblocker on earth can make up for that heat.
It was a tad warm for riding, but the true and faithful, ride !

My Road King and I definently was out and about. The sad part , I was all alone .
I love riding heat or not. I have only been able to go a few times, but it could easily become an addiction.
I love feeling something hot between my legs Originally Posted by Zoe Nichole
And that ladies and gentleman is how hobbying got started!
  • hd
  • 06-20-2011, 06:24 AM
Hey hd, gonna enjoy my "ride" on Sunday...(wink, wink).
Bite me prolongus!! I'm sure you enjoyed yourself?
It's so damn hot when I am out riding. This damn Texas heat! I ride a Kawasaki ZX9.
Looking for a good used Sportster, as we speak; can't spend all my time as the ridee.
Ms. Foster , you are welcome to join me anytime for a ride . NO strings attached. I would enjoy the company