drought in EP.....

hi

There is a serious drought in the EP/Chihuahua area, you desert rats....
I dont know how you guys hobby...

SJ
Having PA helps a lot. A lot more information is shared there.
What is PA?
Premium access.

What is PA? Originally Posted by cactusjuice5
  • Twain
  • 08-16-2011, 01:31 AM
PA doesn't do much for the drought he's talking about.

True .... EP is way behind other towns in the hobby arena.

True .... EP is way behind other towns in the hobby arena. Originally Posted by Twain
Yea if you move here from Dallas/Houston this place sucks ... well there is nothing to suck... all you can do is use your H.A.N.D. ...

True .... EP is way behind other towns in the hobby arena. Originally Posted by Twain
I disagree. A lot more info is shared in the locker room regarding ladies in town. While we are not overflowing with providers, the boys give each other the heads up a lot more in the private area. A lot of time, a lady comes to town and not every is aware of it.
  • Twain
  • 08-16-2011, 12:09 PM
I disagree. A lot more info is shared in the locker room regarding ladies in town. While we are not overflowing with providers, the boys give each other the heads up a lot more in the private area. A lot of time, a lady comes to town and not every is aware of it. Originally Posted by Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Why am I not surprised that 3pc doesn't agree. Lol

There are only 3 nice GFE providers in El Paso. Ashley, Marissa and Angel. You could include Brittney but she is not reliable.

They are listed on p411 ... not always here.

Everyone else is a BP gamble or not gfe. There is nothing in PA that says anything else.

"A lot of time, a lady comes to town" ..... What do you consider a lot of time?

sjdude, I think you know who's being real here. Write a review .. get access and see for yourself.
I was JUST saying to a few people there is a "drought" in Amarillo maybe I need to bring moisture to EP soon
  • Twain
  • 08-16-2011, 12:51 PM
I was JUST saying to a few people there is a "drought" in Amarillo maybe I need to bring moisture to EP soon
Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey

Bailey my moisture witching stick is pointing in your direction. Get ur ass over here girl!

See my pic is pointing right at your pic.
Why am I not surprised that 3pc doesn't agree. Lol

There are only 3 nice GFE providers in El Paso. Ashley, Marissa and Angel. You could include Brittney but she is not reliable.

They are listed on p411 ... not always here.

Everyone else is a BP gamble or not gfe. There is nothing in PA that says anything else.

"A lot of time, a lady comes to town" ..... What do you consider a lot of time?

sjdude, I think you know who's being real here. Write a review .. get access and see for yourself. Originally Posted by Twain
I guess 3pc has never been to dallas >400 on 411, or Houston >300 or Austin >200 and then you have a much bigger menu on most of the girls, The Dallas girls do come to "West Texas" but I guess EP is too much over the edge of the earth/texas when you say "west texas" that no one ventures here, plus this is no sin-city, it is the lowest Income in the US city, so that basically puts it all in the grave for the generic hobbist...
there are 3 girls now only a few months back there were 2 only... for this size of city I would have expected 10-20 at least...

SJ

It is not about who is being real. All I was saying was that PA helps. I agree there is not nearly enough talent here. I have been to Houston, Dallas, blah blah blah. Even if I hadn't, I would still know from this forum that they have a lot more options there.

PA does help (a lot). Look at all the recent reviews. Most of the good informative comments are in private tags. That helps a lot with sorting through the BP girls. Does that mean I think El Paso is overflowing with providers? No, but I already said that. The locker has helped me in the past because I don't always look over the Provider Ads. Chit chat in the locker gives me the heads up that travelers are enroute and/or here. Again, that does not mean I disagree with you guys and/or think we have enough talent.
I think its all because when it was safe to go to juarez it was somewhere between 20-50 for "legal" brothels and "massages" and pretty hot girls were abundant there.