NOT Shaving for a guy

I always shave before I see any woman. I know the ladies also like it shaven for a BJ.
But what are the problems of NOT shaving, if I don't want a BJ?
Shaving makes everything feel better IMHO.
also adds 2 inches to the man pole.
it is a no-brainer....what kind of service do you want? good hygeine gets good service....just like us guys don't like a lot of hair and smell, either do the ladies!!!!!
I don't shave but I trim it down completely with my clippers
trim you pubes, use a lady venus razor on your boys, pull the sack tight, no cuts, smooth as a baby's ass.....better for all
trim you pubes, use a lady venus razor on your boys, pull the sack tight, no cuts, smooth as a baby's ass.....better for all Originally Posted by hartboyz20
You hit it. Lady venus is the shit for that job.
You hit it. Lady venus is the shit for that job. Originally Posted by CandidCajun
And I use the Gillette Fusion for men on the girl.. go figure!
I don't shave but I trim it down completely with my clippers Originally Posted by texaspapi
That works for me,, no long hairs that I have to pull off my tongue or lick off onto your leg in the heat of things...
OK i get all the shaving part but, that sh*t grows back doesn't it itch when
it grows back??
also adds 2 inches to the man pole. Originally Posted by da1unevahad
Enough said, I'm sold.
OK i get all the shaving part but, that sh*t grows back doesn't it itch when
it grows back?? Originally Posted by DaChef

Rub some GS03 on it.
I thought this was a thread about asking the ladies not to shave for you!

What's up with that? Would any lady let it grow out old school style for a fellow if he requested it? How long would that take? I am starting to like a full on bush; perhaps just because it is now so rare?

What would it take to get a provider to "grow it out" for somebody?

Is that a request anyone has ever had before?

Just curious...
If you shave in the shower using a Lady Venus razor, now just for the boys, it never itches, just keep the water on them, and it will be perfect. Do mine twice a week.
The gillette Fusion is okay, but not as sharp or good quality blades as the Lady Venus, shave my face with that. But my boys deserve the best.....Lady Venus
go to France, carry a bushhog and hedgetrimmers, you will need it for the ladies there!!!!!!