Sugar Momma's

What do they ladies think about a man having a sugar momma ?
the thought makes me wanna vomit!
I'm available to any of the ladies on here, and venus I thought you wanted a cabana boy in your retirement?!

Just a pm away
the thought makes me wanna vomit! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
If that's the case, then you should feel the same way about a sugar daddy. Although, I doubt it.
Bring it momma . . .
If that's the case, then you should feel the same way about a sugar daddy. Although, I doubt it. Originally Posted by surcher
LMAO !! great point surcher..
I'd do a cougar with cash.
I'd do a cougar for cash.
when I moved to Houston on my own at 18 I had an older guy I worked with that introduced me to some of his divorced older lady friends. Driving a coupe d' ville and shackin in memorial was not all bad. Plus I learned more about sex from those "older" (40-45) ladies than I could have imagined.
If that's the case, then you should feel the same way about a sugar daddy. Although, I doubt it. Originally Posted by surcher
LMAO !! great point surcher.. Originally Posted by hotelal
What's good for the goose...is good for the gander.
I've always tried my best not to be a hypocrite and treat everyone the same until they prove otherwise.

I see no difference either way, whether it's sugar-momma/sugar-daddy or stay-at-home-mom/stay-at-home-dad.

I've had relationships with ladies who didn't want to me pay for anything and also with those where I paid for everything. For me it's only about two people in their relationship.

I never give a f**k about what anybody else thinks about our relationship. The thoughts of others are their problem. I don't make them mine, I have enough of my own.
I'd do a cougar with cash. Originally Posted by Mr Clever
Who are you kidding? You'd do a cougar without cash.

We all would, what's your point?
I want a sugar momma....
What's good for the goose...is good for the gander... Originally Posted by seanes
I think you just might be incorrct in your opinion...we all know that the ladies on here have body parts that are "made of gold"!!!
Back when I was a young lad . were talking 80's. I had a sugar mama that stripped at Rick's cabaret and I would drive her Ferrari 308 around and have threesomes with her girfriends man those were the days.I felt like Richard Gere in American Gigolo.