Lucky Haven lineup

• Quark
  • 12-13-2018, 09:16 AM
I was just asked to remind all about the lineup at Lucky Haven. In no particular order:

Sha Sha
Kiss
Lala also called Lara I think...
Sugar
Boa
Judy

All have glowing, recent reviews.
  • Galbi
  • 12-13-2018, 09:34 AM
Anybody knows about Hera ?
hera goes gold one
My God, that's what I call a lineup!

All beautiful ladies, beginning of course with the stunning Kiss and Sugar, but certainly including the also strikingly lovely and sexy Boa, Lara/Lala/Lora, Judy, and Shasha.

Each of these ladies arouse my passions to an extraordinary level each time I set eyes on them, and equally extraordinary is the fact that their incredible service doesn't disappoint the expectations set.

LH is doing exactly what we want: offering us that compelling combination of beauty and experience across the board for which all spas and hobbyists strive. And for that, I know we're all grateful.

Thanks for reminding us! And thanks to the hard-working ladies at LH and to the management there for holding to such high standards.
Whatever happened to Crystal? I want to experience her TUMA!
Whatever happened to Crystal? I want to experience her TUMA! Originally Posted by TMNT LEO
I want to again! but Crystal is either on a long vacation, or gone.. she is the absolute best at TUMA.

looks like Pearl is gone.. vacation, or permanent? another post said Sugar leaves Monday for an extended vacation.

that lineup is super strong. like the 1927 Yankees. or the 2018 Red Sox.
  • nono
  • 12-14-2018, 10:05 AM
When is Paige coming back?
best line- up