Provider: Sandy8837
Phone: she provides after accepting her offer
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.whatsyourprice.com
City: Grapevine
State: Texas
Address: near dfw airport
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: drinks, convo, dfk, bbbj, cg, mish, super soaker squirting, snuggle nap afterwards
Session Length: 3 hrs
Fee: 200
Hair Color and Length: Short Brunette
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short brunette hair, 5'7", 36C , very tan, you can tell she was very fit at one point just past her prime now maybe only 15-20lbs.
Recommendation: Yes
nice man, there is some nice action on there...
Funny i was fucking a gal name sandy, same description for about a year until she got bored with me. I wonder if its the same girl.
is it better then mocospace?
I've met some on wyp but it's a lot of work, they actually want to go out first then later they might play for another fee
I signed up on that site, but is there anyway of getting around haveing to buy credits and stuff to actually message the girls??
No, that part sucks but I had a couple girls who send very low offers and when I accepted they went radio silent. After a couple days I wrote the mods and they banned the girls and refunded my credits. So at least that was cool.
Well that sucks! I don't wanna pay $50 to be able to receive messages and what not, if it's not a guaranteed hookup... Sounds like a glorified backpage...
Gotta say though, there are some gorgeous women on there that have sent me offers, but can't read their follow up messages cause of the whole credits need to be purchased crap.......
I see the real possibility of bots being used to skim off the credits. Mist guys probably just blow off the lost credits but the site could be smart enough to take care of the guys who complain. Kind of like what Ashley Madison got caught doing.

Or women who think its fun to screw around on the site without regard to what it costs the guys