Brain Freeze from drinking margaritas too fast

Does this happen to anyone else and if so what's your secret to overcoming this painful temporary condition. It's rather embarrassing sitting in a restaurant with a septic lemon sucking face while palming your forehead and rolling your eyes backwards.
I would suggest switching to Stella or Modelo in a bottle.
  • TheDr
  • 09-26-2014, 08:27 PM
Does this happen to anyone else and if so what's your secret to overcoming this painful temporary condition. It's rather embarrassing sitting in a restaurant with a septic lemon sucking face while palming your forehead and rolling your eyes backwards. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Ha, sorry. Can't help you with that one chief. Welcome back by the way...

I would suggest switching to Stella or Modelo in a bottle. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Superb suggestions sir!
brain freeze is caused by the constriction of blood vessels on the roof of your mouth and decreasing blood flow to your brain. warming them allows the blood to flow freely again. the easiest methods are breathing only thru your mouth allowing warm air to pass over them, or rolling over your tongue and touching the roof of your mouth with the bottom of your tongue. since the bottom of your tongue wasnt exposed to the cold and the warm blood vessels under your tongue are very close to the surface . it will transfer the warmth quickly to the roof of your mouth.
try it !!
Thin it with a shot of Patron....

Then it becomes a " Slushie" .....
Or just drink slower.
Or just drink slower. Originally Posted by Oralist
I know but it be tasting so good sometimes and I forget. It seems after the first brain freeze nothing seems to work. Maybe I start bringing some fireball candies to help heat up the roof of my mouth.
Real men.....drink from the bottle.
  • Trey
  • 09-27-2014, 11:56 AM
Only bitchs drink that frozen shit. Tell the barkeep to make it on the rocks.
Real men.....drink from the bottle. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
+1
Real men.....drink from the bottle. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

I'm sure gay men do to but that's besides the point. I'm not a beer drinker (ok every blue moon) so unless Margaritas come in a bottle I go the traditional route. I never drink on the rocks when I'm eating dinner at a Mexican restaurant. Now if I'm at a house party then it's on the rocks.
Only bitchs drink that frozen shit. Tell the barkeep to make it on the rocks. Originally Posted by Trey
I prefer frozen and I especially like it when there's swirls of different colors in it. an occasional frozen mango-twist margarita is good for my soul. Lol and black cherry too.
This bottle:

I can't drink like that these days. When I was 18 I could down a 5th of Wellers easy. Now-a-days mine has to be mixed otherwise I can't mess with it. Straight hard liquor makes me feel horrible.
I prefer frozen and I especially like it when there's swirls of different colors in it. an occasional frozen mango-twist margarita is good for my soul. Lol and black cherry too. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Alyssa XOXO

BANNED
girl, how in the hell do you get banned again yet keep your male handles?

just askin eh

save the krill