Curious About San Francisco&The Cali Lifestyle :) {Can't Wait To Be There This Summer!!!}

Hello SF Gentlemen,

My name is Kylee Ray and Im from Texas and this summer I was going to take some classes In san francisco to transfer back toward my major in Texas and while in San Francisco I would like to know where are the best places to hobby, other hobby websites other than eccie as well as if there is any good strip clubs in San Francisco. I would also like to know about some general places to have a good time like clubs, amazing restaurants I should try & sites that I should see.

I appreciate any information given

THANK Y'ALL SOOOOOO SOOOOO MUCH!!!

KYLEE RAY!!!
welcome to sf soon! hobby locations fall under downtown sf (mainly union square, fidi, or fishermans wharf), sfo airport, san jose, and random areas of east bay (walnut creek is popular) or marin (san rafael). youll need a car for anything outside of sf.

hobby sites are limited now that the major one was shut down. i can email you with more info since eccie will probably delete the post. strip clubs are not as good as in texas, crazy horse is probably the one to go to.

restaurants are numerous, yelp is great for finding something you like.

Hello SF Gentlemen,

My name is Kylee Ray and Im from Texas and this summer I was going to take some classes In san francisco to transfer back toward my major in Texas and while in San Francisco I would like to know where are the best places to hobby, other hobby websites other than eccie as well as if there is any good strip clubs in San Francisco. I would also like to know about some general places to have a good time like clubs, amazing restaurants I should try & sites that I should see.

I appreciate any information given

THANK Y'ALL SOOOOOO SOOOOO MUCH!!!

KYLEE RAY!!! Originally Posted by Kylee Ray
Yes please if you could email me at kylee.ray.tx21@gmail.com or you can PM me

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
agree with j86568 with most of the stuff. there are plenty of tourist attractions around like he mentioned above.

yelp is a good website to check out, but i like thrillist the most. they give a lot of information by professionals that you can't really get on yelp.