Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: lies, then a car ride, then a long walk home
Session Length: 10 minutes
Fee: $$
Hair Length and Color: was up, but shoulder length, dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: cute young girl, tattoo runs above her right eye, seemed clean and put together, about 5' 4", 110 lbs. good figure
Recommendation: No
and, like she says, (a long lasting night to remember)

I'm sure you'll never forget. I learned early to stay away from BP from friends.
Luckily BP is not the only option.

Hit cityvibe.com Sir
Sounds like the old rob crew from the RB days that use to run several variations on this scam. The fat ugly chick always ended up holding the money for safety reasons while you dealt with the pretty chick and eventually they separated you from the money with no services provided.

On a side note moving this to coed since no activities took place. But thinks for letting everybody know to be on the look out for these chicks.
Darn, sorry about your experience. There are some reputable providers who post on BP. Though, it's usually the case that if they aren't trying to scam clients and actually care about longevity and their reputation, they'll post elsewhere in addition to or instead of BP.

Next time around, perhaps try Eros or Slixa. Also, Nightshift is a hobby board used in California.
Wow... I am so sorry that that happened to you... I wonder if they know they are making it harder out there for other providers? Damn shame but thanks for the heads up...