White dudes for Harris zoom call.

After a successful white women for harris zoom call that had over 160,000 participants, Monday at 8:00 pm. Est. Will have white dudes for Harris. Over 20,000 have sign-up so far. Sign up link below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...0Z8RA/viewform
All illegals. It was one of the conditions they had to sign to get a free IPhone.
Biggest zoom call in history.

Most money raised in the shortest time in history for a political campaign, too.
All illegals. It was one of the conditions they had to sign to get a free IPhone. Originally Posted by bambino
All illegals? 160k white women? Illegals? Lol 🤡
Over 70,000 have signed up so far for the white dudes for Harris. Stays at 8:00 pm est.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...0Z8RA/viewform
  • Devo
  • 07-29-2024, 01:50 PM
Over 70,000 have signed up so far for the white dudes for Harris. Stays at 8:00 pm est.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...0Z8RA/viewform Originally Posted by rmg_35
Yeah, pretty sure one of those white dudes had a failed Bud Light deal that cost the company a few billion in lost sales.

• Devo
  • 07-29-2024, 02:03 PM
‘White Dudes for Harris’ virtual meeting roasted online: ‘Most Beta gathering in history’
Pete Buttigieg and Adam Schiff are among high-profile ‘White Dudes’ expected to speak

Fox News headline, proves me right.
‘White Dudes for Harris’ virtual meeting roasted online: ‘Most Beta gathering in history’
Pete Buttigieg and Adam Schiff are among high-profile ‘White Dudes’ expected to speak

Fox News headline, proves me right. Originally Posted by Devo
There's over 80,000 men that have signed up. Why don't you join them and actual here the truth instead of all the lies and bullshit from the radical far-right wing extremist media and the hatefilled maga project 2025 propaganda spewed by the insurrectionist treasonist traitor, sexual abuser, and convicted felon tRump.

Kamala Harris 2024!!!
... Hm... 80,000 men - that's pretty good from the Pittsburgh region.
Even through South Western PA... Nice going there, mate...

How many will you get from the rest of PA and all across the country??

#### Salty
  • Devo
  • 07-29-2024, 03:14 PM
There's over 80,000 men that have signed up. Why don't you join them and actual here the truth instead of all the lies and bullshit from the radical far-right wing extremist media and the hatefilled maga project 2025 propaganda spewed by the insurrectionist treasonist traitor, sexual abuser, and convicted felon tRump.

Kamala Harris 2024!!! Originally Posted by rmg_35
Why not join?

I have nuts, and a brain, and I have no need to join a bunch of cuckolds in hearing how our country is going to be destroyed by illegal aliens, insane energy policies, all by a clueless, vapid TWAT whore, who blew her way to every office she ever was awarded for the color of her skin.
  • Devo
  • 07-29-2024, 03:18 PM
However, enjoy yourself and join......

Why not join?

I have nuts, and a brain, and I have no need to join a bunch of cuckolds in hearing how our country is going to be destroyed by illegal aliens, insane energy policies, all by a clueless, vapid TWAT whore, who blew her way to every office she ever was awarded for the color of her skin.
Originally Posted by Devo
Snick