URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: I-35 & NWHwy
Activities: DATY, DTBBBJ, SS, CFS K9, ACG, & RCG finish
Hair Length and Color: Long jet black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: This chick has a nice proportioned body with no fat and a nice pair of bolt on’s
Recommendation: Yes
link ?
  • tom51
  • 01-28-2020, 07:28 AM
Good review and i am still trying to write my review about this wonderful little spinner gone indy and she loves her indy life and loves sex. I have seen her twice and will again. she is first asian and i have seen many that had me sit on THE COUCH and after shower and started kissing my knees and worked her way up to my balls and cock that was rock hard by then and FINALLY engulfed my cock and gave wonder bbbj and i returned favor later with lot of daty that she demanded cock after several loud moaning O's! her kitty is a tight one and her body is spinner and the new boobs i could spend a lot of time there and i did. She's a must see and hopefully i will get review done while i am in Austin the rest of the week. SHE IS A MUST SEE IF YOU LIKE ASIANS!!
Is there a link for her? gone indy from where?
Is there a link for her? gone indy from where? Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
I couldn’t find a link for her, but her phone number was all I needed. She was kind enough to text me some pictures, And that sealed the deal.
Is this a hotel or apt?
Is this a hotel or apt? Originally Posted by crazydude
It was a hotel
Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
2 Tacos for the Hr. YMMV
No link. Review worthless.
No link. Review worthless. Originally Posted by 4pargolf
Why do you need A link, when you have her phone number? just type in bunny in the encounter report search section and you’ll see plenty of other reviews, none of which have a link. You just need to text her and she’ll tell you everything you want to know, And may even send you a few sexy pictures YMMV.