Do men prefer a mature Asian women or younger asian ?

Hello Gentlemen!

I'm 45 year old Asian provider. Sometimes I wonder if may be that's too old to be providing. But I asked this question prior to visit other city. Most men are welcome and enjoyed my company and age doesn't matter. I like older mature gentlemen but wonder if Houston gentlemen are prefer much younger ladies than 45 yrs.
What are you thoughts gentlemen? Any ladies over 45 yrs and many older clients that enjoy them?
xoxo
kat
older is better for me they know how it's supposed to be if you come to houston pm me please
  • Seedy
  • 11-25-2012, 09:04 AM
Hey Kat, good thread. Personally for me i prefer ladies over 30, and of my top 10, all are over thirty, with many over 40...
Kat I never had an older Asian, but I have had older women. I think older women know what the hobby is all about. They don't take any shit, but are more eager to please. If that is you PM me, I'd like to say that I have had an older Asian.
It depends on the lady. Some older women have taken good care of themselves. They also are better BCD. You seem to be in that category.

Now some younger ladies,are smoking hot and amazing BCD too.... Hard to pass them up.

In the end I like both.
Darling, I usually prefer younger gals. But if you still look like those pics, then I would certainly not kick you out of bed!
The funny thing with Asian providers is that they age so well you seldom know how old they really are.. Hell, I've seen some that were 40 that could pass for mid twenties. Years ago, I used to have a sales job where I sold to people in the food industry. I had a Korean woman that owned a small restaurant. She always worked in the kitchen and seldom ventured out front. I used to love to call on her in the summer. Her kitchen was brutally hot and she would always wear little shorts and a lose tank top. I was in my mid thirties and I always assumed she was my age or slightly younger. One day the subject of age came up and she told me she was 53 years old. I never would have guessed that. Not one wrinkle, gray hair and her body was as tight as it could be.
From my viewpoint, 45 still is pretty young to me. The main things for me are general appearance, attitude, enjoying the experience and GFE++++.
Come on, guys think a younger asian chick as a pure virgin lol. Of course thats the way they go! Even though they got plenty of miles on them, its all in the visual!
older is better for me they know how it's supposed to be if you come to houston pm me please Originally Posted by junior samples
I definately will do. Thank you for your comment.
Hey Kat, good thread. Personally for me i prefer ladies over 30, and of my top 10, all are over thirty, with many over 40... Originally Posted by seedman55
Yes, seedman55 we have been chatting for almost a year now and I'm definately coming to Houston.
Kat I never had an older Asian, but I have had older women. I think older women know what the hobby is all about. They don't take any shit, but are more eager to please. If that is you PM me, I'd like to say that I have had an older Asian. Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell

It's definately me. I fits what you've described. I don't mess around just down to business. I don't hesitate to do what is need to be done.
It depends on the lady. Some older women have taken good care of themselves. They also are better BCD. You seem to be in that category.

Now some younger ladies,are smoking hot and amazing BCD too.... Hard to pass them up.

In the end I like both. Originally Posted by BarronVonEccie
I agreed with you here. Age is just a number. I used to be that hot, young spinner once. But I grew into a mature woman. I got skills, talent, brain to go a long with it. Good BCD is for both to enjoy.
Darling, I usually prefer younger gals. But if you still look like those pics, then I would certainly not kick you out of bed! Originally Posted by spear88

spear88,
Those pics are taken in April of 2012. It has been 7 months. I have not change all that much. Those 65 reviews of me should be the seal of approval!
XOXO
  • zme
  • 11-25-2012, 10:20 PM
I would say that the age itself does not matter so much as how well a lady takes care of herself and the level of service. Having said that it is often true that the level of service and personality tend to be better with someone just a little bit older and I don't think 45 is very old.
What I said is equally true for Asians as anyone else. Personally I think it is easier for Asians to look younger but that may just be a stereotype. At the end of the day it is the individual that matters and not the stereotype.