Cruz bitch-slapped by GOP colleagues

This douche-bag is wearing out his welcome in the senate, even with members of his own party.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...enthood-214183
This douche-bag is wearing out his welcome in the senate, even with members of his own party.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...enthood-214183 Originally Posted by timpage

This says more about what a spineless bunch of wimps his fellow Republicans are. The only reason that they shouted him down was they do not want it on record so when their next Primary comes up, the conservative Republicans won't be able to point a finger.

I'm no fan of Ted Cruz, but he is being castigated for refusing to just lay down on an issue that the majority of Conservatives hold dear.

November 2014 sure was a long time ago.
This says more about what a spineless bunch of wimps his fellow Republicans are. The only reason that they shouted him down was they do not want it on record so when their next Primary comes up, the conservative Republicans won't be able to point a finger.

I'm no fan of Ted Cruz, but he is being castigated for refusing to just lay down on an issue that the majority of Conservatives hold dear.

November 2014 sure was a long time ago. Originally Posted by Jackie S
They aren't spineless, they're realistic. They won't get what they want, they simply don't have the power to get it. And instead of throwing a tantrum and going home, Boehner at least tried to get something and they threw him under the bus for it. Cruz is the type that will watch Rome burn to make a point. That's not leadership.
Cruz is pissing off McConnell. What's not to like?
LMAO @ KKKruz!

Rand Paul basically said the Kanadian Kupcake KKKruz wasn't going to get anything done in the Senate because people think he's an asshole.
LMAO @ KKKruz!

Rand Paul basically said the Kanadian Kupcake KKKruz wasn't going to get anything done in the Senate because people think he's an asshole. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's why you don't get anything done in here, AssupCruz.
That's why you don't get anything done in here, AssupCruz. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Pay up, Welshing Bitch!
That's why you don't get anything done in here, AssupCruz. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
We should all take note of your overwhelming conversion rate...

It is refreshing to have a Senator that does what he promises rather than lie.
  • Seedy
  • 09-30-2015, 12:57 PM
It is refreshing to have a Senator that does what he promises rather than lie. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
This. ^^^^^^^
It is refreshing to have a Senator that does what he promises rather than lie. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
He's not getting anything done...
This. ^^^^^^^ Originally Posted by Seedy
You're too fucking stupid to be able to tell the difference between the truth and a lie. Cruz lies constantly.

Here's a summary from Politifact:

Click on the ruling to see all of Cruz's statements for that ruling. Go read it all for yourself. The idea that this guy is not a liar is just staggeringly incorrect.

He lies constantly. And, he is also utterly ineffective as a legislator. Ted Cruz is about one thing: Ted Cruz.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/ted-cruz/
You're too fucking stupid to be able to tell the difference between the truth and a lie. Cruz lies constantly. Originally Posted by timpage
The minute he says there was a jesus or god, for one. And that's the least of it. His father is a religious nutbag who thinks his son is the prince who will bring about the end times.
I did not say he was not a liar what I said is he is doing what he promised when he was running for election rather than knowingly lie about his intent to do something knowing he would not.
I understand this is exactly what you libtards expect, lying, from your candidates.

I am not surprised how upset scared you are of him like a cross to a vampire.
  • Old-T
  • 09-30-2015, 01:28 PM
Mao kept his word too.