State: Louisiana
Address: Airline Hwy
Activities: GREAT MASSAGE, SE outside of clothes
Hair Length and Color: Up in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thin cute face. Typical no boobs & little butt
Recommendation: Yes
Why in the world would you give a yes recommendation for this??? This gives the wrong impression for guys who do not have premium access thinking that this place will be extras. To me it’s an automatic NO on any of these massage parlors if there is no happy ending are no extras or anything.
Why in the world would you give a yes recommendation for this??? This gives the wrong impression for guys who do not have premium access thinking that this place will be extras. To me it’s an automatic NO on any of these massage parlors if there is no happy ending are no extras or anything. Originally Posted by csemper2015
not really. well we should call ot a maybe. yes or no recommendation means nothing inless its a friend i chat with a lot. many places where people say no, I have success. in this case, I think she is in. the yes or no doesn't matter to me. it's the story. I go by what actually happens. I think its simple. put in a review for premium access. we should share information because these girls are pros.