GDP wagers

• WTF
  • 11-01-2018, 12:11 PM
I have one working with bambino.

lusty keeps talking shit about his vast economic education.

Maybe that is why he will not take my wager about this year being a sugar high in tegards to this years GDP numbers.

LL , this is a betting thread. You are not allowed to post unless you stay on topic. The topic is betting on next years GDP. Or any political bets really. No money, just self imposed bans.

Now lusty, please pontificate as to why you will not take my wager. Try and stay on point.

In fact maybe you and LL are cut from the same cloth....i can't recall you accepting a bet, plenty of bs, but nothing to back up that bs.
I don't make bets, wagers, and/or overs and unders unless I'm looking at the money (or chips) on the table and have a clear understanding of THE RULES until the next hand is dealt or the dice is about to be thrown. Then it starts all over. Any other "gambling" is an activity purely designed to give the appearance on the one side they know-it-all, and the know-it-all side trying to use the non-betting side's extraordinary self-control and common sense as an indicator of a lack of knowledge. No one is going to pay up!

In the meantime, I'll keep the thread .... "on topic"!
Oh, I’ll let you out of the bet. I’ll just wait for WU to ban you!!!!
So what's your bet with bambino?

If this thread is about bets, GDP or political, what are you proposing? I proposed a bet that President Trump would not be impeached successfully (loss of office) by the end of 2018. I did it near the beginning of the year. Neither you, Sistine Chapel or others would take it.
Why would anybody take a bet that's impossible to win?
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2018, 06:36 PM
So what's your bet with bambino?

If this thread is about bets, GDP or political, what are you proposing? I proposed a bet that President Trump would not be impeached successfully (loss of office) by the end of 2018. I did it near the beginning of the year. Neither you, Sistine Chapel or others would take it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Oh wow, nobody took a bet that a Republican President was going to be impeached by a GOP led House and Senate! I wonder why?
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2018, 06:38 PM
Oh, I’ll let you out of the bet. I’ll just wait for WU to ban you!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
I was waiting for lustylad to go find that thread....i bet there are a bunch of useful nuggets in that one.

If i remember correctly he would not bet me on a 2 year out GDP prediction. Well it is now time for the 2019 GDP wagers! Wonder what his excuse will be?
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2018, 06:43 PM
I don't make bets, wagers, and/or overs and unders unless I'm looking at the money (or chips) on the table and have a clear understanding of THE RULES until the next hand is dealt or the dice is about to be thrown. Then it starts all over. Any other "gambling" is an activity purely designed to give the appearance on the one side they know-it-all, and the know-it-all side trying to use the non-betting side's extraordinary self-control and common sense as an indicator of a lack of knowledge. No one is going to pay up!

In the meantime, I'll keep the thread .... "on topic"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Good Lord, all you have to do is make a wager on what GDP will be in 2019.

Thems the rules.

Tell me wtf you think it will be and see if you can get someone to take the other side.

Taint hard....if you're not scared to actually make a prediction.
Oh wow, nobody took a bet that a Republican President was going to be impeached by a GOP led House and Senate! I wonder why? Originally Posted by WTF
You and others were saying President Trump was going to be impeached! When I offered a bet to that affect, ya'll scattered.

So, what's the bet between you and bambino?

What bet, GDP or political, are you proposing? It's your thread. Make the the first proposal.
You and others were saying President Trump was going to be impeached! Originally Posted by gnadfly
It's important in these discussions to select your wording.

Bill Clinton was "impeached"! The Senate did not convict.

In one respect I sort of hope the Pelosi-Waters-Booker crowd orchestrate an impeachment effort if the Liberals manage to retake the House, even if they are not successful in getting articles of impeachment passed through the House. The Liberals still haven't learned.
Some Dem congress people have already bought articles of impeachment to the House floor. I don't think they were brought up for a vote or the vote was overwhelming NAY. My original bet had President Trump removed from office. None of the impeachment chanters took me up. I don't even think one had a counter bet.

So what's your proposal WTF? You opened the thread.
  • WTF
  • 11-02-2018, 07:39 AM
You and others were saying President Trump was going to be impeached! When I offered a bet to that affect, ya'll scattered.

. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I've always said you impeach a office holder through the ballot box.

Like I said , nobody would make a bet with the GOP holding both the House and the Senate.

I have no recollection of such an idiotic proposal by you. Probably because of the vast amount of idiotic statements in this forum...
You have implied in the past that Trump would be impeached.
Yes, you have.

I've always said you impeach a office holder through the ballot box.

Like I said , nobody would make a bet with the GOP holding both the House and the Senate.

I have no recollection of such an idiotic proposal by you. Probably because of the vast amount of idiotic statements in this forum... Originally Posted by WTF
Yes, you have. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Hahahahahahaha!

Quote it or quite making stuff up.
  • WTF
  • 11-02-2018, 08:11 AM
Yes, you have. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You posted that you saw kids take reversal meds for vaccinations because they did not believe in vaccinations.

It appears that is a medical impossibility....

On to your misstatement. Please produce a post of mine stating as much. I would love to see the context.

I think impeachment talk is counterproductive … You have to get 2/3 vote in the Senate. Even if the Dems had 60 Senators , it would not happen and even if it did, it would still be stupid as fuck as it would energize the effected party like no other.

So now run along and continue with your vaccinations hoax. Those people you speak of are not here to defend themselves against your slander....I however