Trump Must Be {staff edit- CK} - Disrespecting The National Anthem Caught On Camera

{staff edit- CK} Just look at the appalling hypocrisy from this ass clown. What a fucking moron. This little Bitch has no right to tell anyone not to kneel during the national anthem. Look at his wife and others around him looking at him like he's a total dipshit.

What a flagrantly disgusting sub human being. He cant die of natural causes fast enough for me.

Yep, and he’s the self proclaimed stable genius the Cult pledges dying loyalty to. How fucking stupid will his Cult grow....I suspect their stupidity has no limits.
{staff edit- CK} Just look at the appalling hypocrisy from this ass clown. What a fucking moron. This little Bitch has no right to tell anyone not to kneel during the national anthem. Look at his wife and others around him looking at him like he's a total dipshit.

What a flagrantly disgusting sub human being. He cant die of natural causes fast enough for me.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
At least he didn't kneel like your hero Kaepernick did. Besides he wasn't in public he was in a private suite he can do what he wants. Trump is more human than you are and the other brain dead fuckers in here.
How fucking stupids are you, nutsack? Yous thinks this is excusable behavior?

How’s about this ... next time yous go to the monster trucks show, yous do what Trump did and report back to us.

Now I know why your country is becoming a shitshole.
At least he didn't kneel like your hero Kaepernick did. Besides he wasn't in public he was in a private suite he can do what he wants. Trump is more human than you are and the other brain dead fuckers in here. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Well of course Trump is doing whatever he wants and its on full view in public. There nothing more STUPID than a f**king Trump slime ball ignorant supporter aka YOU.
Trump is Human ? Now that's hilarious. In addition he's a "human" that is insecure, weak, criminal, and the biggest LIAR of them all.
Not only do we have a CORRUPT dude in the WH, but we have a very CORRUPT Senate headed by none other than Moscow Mitch. Its not going to change, it will only get worse. It can only be solved by folks to get out and VOTE, get this piece of garbage OUT. All Trump is bellowing is "Fuck you all...Its all about ME, ME and ME"
Please
He has done more for military and this country than any fucking dem.

Let's look at your dear leader Obama.
Disrespectful jug eared fuck.

Biden not acknowledging the flag, Hillary no heart Clinton.

This was all in public.
Please
He has done more for military and this country than any fucking dem.

Let's look at your dear leader Obama.
Disrespectful jug eared fuck.

Biden not acknowledging the flag, Hillary no heart Clinton.

This was all in public. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Show us proof like I did...or keep your female mouth quiet.
Well of course Trump is doing whatever he wants and its on full view in public. There nothing more STUPID than a f**king Trump slime ball ignorant supporter aka YOU.
Trump is Human ? Now that's hilarious. In addition he's a "human" that is insecure, weak, criminal, and the biggest LIAR of them all.
Not only do we have a CORRUPT dude in the WH, but we have a very CORRUPT Senate headed by none other than Moscow Mitch. Its not going to change, it will only get worse. It can only be solved by folks to get out and VOTE, get this piece of garbage OUT. All Trump is bellowing is "Fuck you all...Its all about ME, ME and ME" Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
I mean what is this guy on. He's acting erratic like he's on something hard. He's tweaking the fuck out. Just look at the appalling hypocrisy from this ass clown. What a fucking moron. This little Bitch has no right to tell anyone not to kneel during the national anthem. Look at his wife and others around him looking at him like he's a total dipshit.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yep, and he’s the self proclaimed stable genius the Cult pledges dying loyalty to. How fucking stupid will his Cult grow....I suspect their stupidity has no limits. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
How fucking stupids are you, nutsack? Yous thinks this is excusable behavior?

How’s about this ... next time yous go to the monster trucks show, yous do what Trump did and report back to us.

Now I know why your country is becoming a shitshole. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Funny how this shithole is the country everybody wants to come to.
yada yada yada... you all will complain about him if when he shits properly. loll!
Unlike that lush Nancy, Trump is known for not drinking or drugging. As liberal turds you are used to accusing people of things that you yourself are guilty of.
Unlike that lush Nancy, Trump is known for not drinking or drugging. As liberal turds you are used to accusing people of things that you yourself are guilty of. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Trump just continues to be high on WINNING!!!

MAGA!!
Just dumber than elkshits
Unlike that lush Nancy, Trump is known for not drinking or drugging. As liberal turds you are used to accusing people of things that you yourself are guilty of. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Takes one to knows one, eh?
  • R.M.
  • 02-08-2020, 04:17 PM
Heh you demotards losing your damn minds. Thanks for the melt down.