Smoking and government over-regulation

Our worthless former president Barack Hussein Obama banned flavored cigarettes (except menthol) ten years ago. He knew if he banned menthol, the you know who's would've rioted. But has anyone else noticed that menthol cigarettes don't taste the same nowadays? They used to cool your whole mouth. Now it's not the same. I dont know what's different.

I miss clove cigarettes. You can still get clove cigars but not clove cigarettes. I might try making my own.

Can Trump change these Draconian laws?
LOLLING!
LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if yous say so "blackie trudeau"

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

yous sayz your ass need tugging
Our worthless former president Barack Hussein Obama banned flavored cigarettes (except menthol) ten years ago. He knew if he banned menthol, the you know who's would've rioted. But has anyone else noticed that menthol cigarettes don't taste the same nowadays? They used to cool your whole mouth. Now it's not the same. I dont know what's different.

I miss clove cigarettes. You can still get clove cigars but not clove cigarettes. I might try making my own.

Can Trump change these Draconian laws? Originally Posted by Clay Media

although, ATF regulates that noxious cancer-causing product, FDA may have had a hand in that.

I didn't know Obama did that shit. the sob was a smoker. go figure that he'd ban flavored cigs except menthol. he prolly was a menthol smoker.

its possible that nicotine amount was changed. so I don't know.. i'm not a smoker.

I experimented smoking for 1 month to see what's it about in my 20s. it wasn't for me.

Can Trump change these Draconian laws? Originally Posted by Clay Media
If god wanted us to smoke, we’d be born with chimneys upon our heads. All you smelly folks that smoke, other people inc me don’t want to sniff the stench of your putrid odor resonating from your person. It’s disgusting. The FDA banned certain cigs not Obama and if it was me, I’d hit you bozos in the wallet..$50 pack, only weak and pathetic people like you can’t survive without catering to your rancid habit. You smell like S**t.
I bet you chew and spit into that coke bottle too don’t you. You red necks never learn because there’s nothing Draconian about dying a horrible death via Lung Cancer. But hey, go ahead if that’s your choice, make my day. Old Trumpy couldn’t care less about you either.
Clay Media?

What’s next? Her Peas?

LOLLING!

that wasn't very nice hoehummer. your lolling yous need some major spanking.