Riots Are Justified. The Recent Chicago Lootings.

So Chicago Police shot dead some guy with a criminal past (I'm assuming he's black). Word got out and there was a massive, systematic looting of Chicago's Gold Coast and other businesses of affluence. Waves of cars came down to loot. They were met supposedly by 400 cops and arrests were made. This was Sunday.

Monday, they had several press conferences. The Police Chief was honest about what happened and how they tried to contain the violence. The ugly Mayor insisted on calling them peaceful protests until she couldn't believe herself. The Cook County Attorney Stacy Foxx again defended just letting those arrested go. She basically said she wasn't going to try people who weren't going to be convicted by the courts. When pressed for numbers she said "she get back to you."

Word is the looting is justified. "A form of Reparations." And the Chicago authorities aren't going to arrest the looters. Even if they do, they'll let you go.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-downtown.html
  • oeb11
  • 08-11-2020, 08:15 AM
DPST administrations - adhere to the hannah-Jones ideology the riots, looting, and arson are not violence - and don't matter.

They encourage the Disbanding of police and have discarded any adherence to the Rule of law.

It is a coordinated effort to destabilize America in concert with the Wuhan virus - and cause a marxist revolution with8 the radical DPST;s in charge.

They will find armed resistance to their takeover in Middle America .

People are leaving teh DPST shit hole violent cities in droves as the DPST's encourage the violence.

Civil War is coming.
The guy they shot was shooting at the police with a rifle , social media posted that they shot a unarmed young black male which starting the rioting again in the lightyfooty controlled city ,,,,,,,,But they don't need help ( but social media takes down big t statements )
i'm thinking Miz Lightfoot's re-election chances are dwindling by the day ..
Another hurricane should come and wash their asses away, only with no assistance from anyone. Just let them drown. For cleansing purposes, Survival of the Fittest. Well, except for the helpless animals.
i'm thinking Miz Lightfoot's re-election chances are dwindling by the day .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
What's the alternative? Anybody else gonna stand up to the rioters? Stop the blatant corruption?
What's the alternative? Anybody else gonna stand up to the rioters? Stop the blatant corruption? Originally Posted by gnadfly

usually rather bleak in Democratic ChiTown. however if this is the democratic response .. to actually support this anarchy .. maybe it's time for a change. an R change.
  • oeb11
  • 08-11-2020, 08:47 AM
G - good question!
No police, no citizenry outrage at corruption - equals a burned down shit hole of a city.

Voters need to take notice of what the DPST agenda really is - burn it down to the ground.
G - good question!
No police, no citizenry outrage at corruption - equals a burned down shit hole of a city.

Voters need to take notice of what the DPST agenda really is - burn it down to the ground. Originally Posted by oeb11

maybe the Republicans need to step up their "dead voter" harvesting.

BNAHHAAAA
Another hurricane should come and wash their asses away, only with no assistance from anyone. Just let them drown. For cleansing purposes, Survival of the Fittest. Well, except for the helpless animals. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Effective but not very subtles uses of doggy style whistles!

You seem all in on “cleansing.”

Pretty bitter, if you’d ask me. Please check your hate at the door.
I posted this in another thread

and it was overlooked

but due to its brilliance and also that it is fitting in this thread, I copied it to post here

"there seems to be a movement afoot regarding property destruction being part of a protest right

so on the one hand, free speech limitations for those who disagree with them but expanded free speech rights for the left to encompass property destruction, as well as common law assault, all within the definition of a peaceful protest"
So Chicago Police shot dead some guy with a criminal past (I'm assuming he's black). Word got out and there was a massive, systematic looting of Chicago's Gold Coast and other businesses of affluence. Waves of cars came down to loot. They were met supposedly by 400 cops and arrests were made. This was Sunday.

Monday, they had several press conferences. The Police Chief was honest about what happened and how they tried to contain the violence. The ugly Mayor insisted on calling them peaceful protests until she couldn't believe herself. The Cook County Attorney Stacy Foxx again defended just letting those arrested go. She basically said she wasn't going to try people who weren't going to be convicted by the courts. When pressed for numbers she said "she get back to you."

Word is the looting is justified. "A form of Reparations." And the Chicago authorities aren't going to arrest the looters. Even if they do, they'll let you go.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-downtown.html Originally Posted by gnadfly

Maybe the response yous fished out of your treasure trove of fascist propagandas said that, but the reports we’ve seen from Chicago has the mayor calling the looters engaging in the “straight up felony” behaviour.

But what part does fact play in your narrative, eh?

You “assumed” the victim was black?

Give ‘em a tug, bud.
Rioting is perfectly reasonable, but if you go into a Walmart without a mask, the world is coming to an end.
Saw a vid of some idiot ramming a storefront with his car, looked like a nice car too. They can’t even riot right, do 10k in damage to your car to grab a couple pairs of Air Jordans. Maybe it was stolen, couldn’t say for sure.

You seem all in on “cleansing.”

Pretty bitter, if you’d askED me. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

No one did.