A Look at the Enemy

eye see you're a fan of japan idol pop!
A Look at the Enemy Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Really? A pop group of 3 Japanese girls is "the enemy"?
Really? A pop group of 3 Japanese girls is "the enemy"? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

strokey is here to "stroke" the forum. pay him no mind. he's most likely a familiar former poster who has reappeared.

speaking of that .. jaxon66 made parole a few days back. hasn't posted one thing yet. like WTF, he's probably convinced himself the evil mod squad has it out for him. if he says so! lol.

the little monster also thinks the mod squad treated him unfairly yet he's popped in a few times since his ban ended. blisswithkris seems stuck in mod limbo. his ban ended some time back yet it appears his account is either frozen or he requested it to be disabled when his ban ended. it doesn't say either on his profile but you can't send him a pm.

of course Yssup Hummer has reemerged from his hibernation in full troll mode once again, as i knew he would. for all the jabbering about people who "can't live without posting in this forum", Yssup Hummer is the actual example.

why else did he create a new handle to get around his perma-ban?

BAHHAHAAAAA
Really? A pop group of 3 Japanese girls is "the enemy"? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

they're generally called "idols".

its japanese singers who they make "popular". their shelf life is about 5 years.

btw those girls are cute.
strokey is here to "stroke" the forum. pay him no mind. he's most likely a familiar former poster who has reappeared.

speaking of that .. jaxon66 made parole a few days back. hasn't posted one thing yet. like WTF, he's probably convinced himself the evil mod squad has it out for him. if he says so! lol.

the little monster also thinks the mod squad treated him unfairly yet he's popped in a few times since his ban ended. blisswithkris seems stuck in mod limbo. his ban ended some time back yet it appears his account is either frozen or he requested it to be disabled when his ban ended. it doesn't say either on his profile but you can't send him a pm.

of course Yssup Hummer has reemerged from his hibernation in full troll mode once again, as i knew he would. for all the jabbering about people who "can't live without posting in this forum", Yssup Hummer is the actual example.

BAHHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

strokey needs some remedial pointers on posting etiquette like posting video to the proper forum like the sandbox.
strokey needs some remedial pointers on posting etiquette like posting video to the proper forum like the sandbox. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

strokey need a permanent vacation. butt that's beyond my pay grade

BSHAHAAAAA
  • oeb11
  • 08-16-2020, 02:45 AM
That poster can emigrate to a much more hospitable environment for his/her 'Politics" - read "Black Racism" - Liberia or Venezuela come to mind.

BAHHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

With all these people living rent free inside your head, I can see you don't have very much room for that tiny brain, Weeaboo.

BAHAHAHAHAAAA
With all these people living rent free inside your head, I can see you don't have very much room for that tiny brain, Weeaboo.

BAHAHAHAHAAAA Originally Posted by Lapdog

then keep letting Strokey .. stroke you. don't say i didn't warn yous.

and speaking of brains .. being the dog you are, for the edification of the forum in general, could you explain why dogs sniff each other's butts?

BAHHAAAAA
What do you do, Weeaboo? Like all your posts and then sign back on under a different screen name and like them again? Nobody is that popular. Not even you.

BAHAHAHAAAAA
What do you do, Weeaboo? Like all your posts and then sign back on under a different screen name and like them again? Nobody is that popular. Not even you.

BAHAHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by Lapdog

are you accusing me of having another handle? like Yssup Hummer Hoe Rider?

actually it's simpler than that .. butt you wouldn't know, would yous?
Busted!

BAHAHAHAAAAA
Busted!

BAHAHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by Lapdog

if yous say so