URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 183 & Research
Activities: FBSM, NE, bit of SE, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'5"ish, small A/B cup (small eraser nips), great ass, smooth skin. Was burping and chewing throughout. Dismissive attitude and rushed. Clean. Bit of a tummy. Lots of heavy makeup.
Recommendation: No
  • Zil
  • 11-10-2022, 03:27 PM
Originally Posted by Zil
  • Zil
  • 11-11-2022, 09:28 PM
I'm starting to think the independent "body rub" girls if you can find a good one or two you like are better than AMP roulette, and with the total outlay is sometimes cheaper for that L1 or whatever you're looking for. Also, for amps, it pays to be a regular with someone good (yes you're an ATM - but I'm a guy so I've been that to women my whole life, doesn't phase me) regular and reliable helps things. Or, stop; up to you, I certainly think a regular gf or two is better than this. For some reasons for some of us guys that's not always in the cards
oldphone you're right. Finding an independent- tried it. One was an LE sting or robbery. Not 100% sure but 99.9% - an "Italian american" girl offering nuru at some studio. But many hoops to jump through before being given location, language got very formal - "take a photo of a landmark in the specified location with your hand clearly visible in the image" - what? Who writes like that...and for a massage. No screening but asked for cash only, it didn't smell like a deposit scam. Either a sting or a robbery in waiting. No thanks. But I digress. Another well reviewed independent, kept trying to meet but she's so busy (with real job) couldn't make it work.

That's the challenge - dodging muggings, stings, flakiness the indy route or horrible service in the amp spin. Wth is even the point? I don't see one and finding someone good seems like a lot of work, esp in this dry city.