Who is behind this?

I don’t think “we” can recall ANY instance of you discussing matters of the hobby. In fact, there are a number of outwardly frustrated men/boys/bots who rarely if ever comment on the hobby. And when they do it’s to shit wrestle with opinionated whookers.

What are you sharing with the community?

Go back to the log cabin LLman.

It’s OK to post homosexual reviews here. I know at least one more frequent forum poster who has posted an encounter with a member of their own sex, though I’m not sure he knew that’s what he was doing at the time.

(In a very deep voice)

Why not just come out of that basement closet and contribute more than inciteful nonsense to this forum. I know there are guys on here looking for the same thing you are. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

what's your shipost count up to these days? how many SNICK posts? 400? more?

must be a sad thing to live only to troll on a hooker board. so who needs to get a life here???

btw .. how married are you when you are getting a rub and tug? what would Mrs. Yssup say if she knew?

maybe she does know .. and doesn't care.

BASHAHAAAAAAA
Illegal alien wife left YRSE for the brighter side of the road... Sounds like a felony to me. Buried deep in the Austin Coed...

Just maybe there is no Mrs. Yssup....and that avatar really isn't Trump either.
Just maybe there is no Mrs. Yssup....and that avatar really isn't Trump either. Originally Posted by matchingmole
I’d be shocked if there was a Mrs Yssup. IJS
what's your shipost count up to these days? how many SNICK posts? 400? more?

must be a sad thing to live only to troll on a hooker board. so who needs to get a life here???

btw .. how married are you when you are getting a rub and tug? what would Mrs. Yssup say if she knew?

maybe she does know .. and doesn't care.

BASHAHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Is that another of your hollow threats, TWK(kk)?
I’d be shocked if there was a Mrs Yssup. IJS Originally Posted by bambino
You would?

You’ll be shocked at your next appointment. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why? Is Mrs Yssup a Ho? Geez, I hope I don’t meet her!!!!!!
Is that another of your hollow threats, TWK(kk)? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

btw .. how married are you when you are getting a rub and tug? what would Mrs. Yssup say if she knew? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
She's ok with it as long as the rub girl keeps her thong on!
She's ok with it as long as the rub girl keeps her thong on! Originally Posted by lustylad

she gives him the money so she doesn't have to "service" him herself.

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAAA
she gives him the money so she doesn't have to "service" him herself.

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Never thought of that but you're probably right!

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!