Address: Main St & Belt Line
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJTC CIM SWALLOW
Session Length: 15
Fee: 40
Hair Color and Length: Short and dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Bit of a thick girl but not fat. Okay titties, big booty and a hot wet mouth!
Recommendation: Yes
nice.. what mix is she?
nice.. what mix is she? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
She looks Mexican to me Chung. Maybe Afro-Mexican?LOL
This chick is legit. Too far for me though.
Afro-Mexican is actually spot on.
Yessir. She one of my new favs!!
Sounds like a good girl.
Tried chatting with her but no response.
I scheduled a visit with her last night after seeing a few positive reviews! I meet up with her at this hotel in Grand Prairie off Main St and she's not worth the hype. She got in my car and immediately I had to come up with something to leave! Her ass is not that big and she's not that cute! So the hype is overrated! She wasn't bad looking but these guys overhype these chicks! Need more honestly in this hobby! What a waste of time!
Lmfao Catholic has some habits and follows direction for under 80.. You guys can't expect much for pennies on the dollar. For what she offers you can't beat it. I never do car dates with her FYI.
Lmfao Catholic has some habits and follows direction for under 80.. You guys can't expect much for pennies on the dollar. For what she offers you can't beat it. I never do car dates with her FYI. Originally Posted by MetalShoGun
So how do you are her? Do you pick her up and drive her somewhere? Please let me know on p.m. if you want.
I scheduled a visit with her last night after seeing a few positive reviews! I meet up with her at this hotel in Grand Prairie off Main St and she's not worth the hype. She got in my car and immediately I had to come up with something to leave! Her ass is not that big and she's not that cute! So the hype is overrated! She wasn't bad looking but these guys overhype these chicks! Need more honestly in this hobby! What a waste of time! Originally Posted by shrimpfried
You expected Halle Berry for 40 bucks? Is it possible to "overhype" a 40 BBBJ? I think the honesty you seek rests in the rates you are willing to pay....