Any intel

I can’t figure out how to cut copy and paste the ads on skip the games any Intel of a girl she goes by Remarkable. She’s posting in Panama City Beach Florida. She posted it yesterday supposed to meet up then crickets don’t know if I should follow up any help would be appreciated.
Yes, that is the link anybody have any Intel?
Brians I don’t have any intel but she looks cute asf. I would try again I think sometimes providers use this tactic to weed out crazies, but at some point if it doesn’t work out just move on. Good luck.
Thanks for the update trying to get in touch with her today. She actually texted back and apologized for the no-show so that was cool and we also FaceTime she’s Creol she sounds nice on the phone. I’ll write a review if we hook up.
We’re supposed to meet with her on Saturday again. FaceTime chatted on the phone for a while. She was supposed to come over to my place sitting there waiting. She said she was on her way waiting for an hour called her back said she wasn’t coming. She sounded cool, and look good on FaceTime, but that was two no-shows done with this one