Lindsay Sinclair

I know she's real. I see her ads on STG. But, has anyone booked her recently?

I've sent a few texts on the days she's posted ads, but never gotten a reply back.

As of late, is the juice worth the squeeze?
I haven't seen Lindsay lately, but she is certainly very real... idk what she's up to these days
I seen Lindsay about four or five times tried getting up with her over the last month when she has posted crickets every time we always had really good encounters
She moved over to FWB, but she doesn’t have a car atm. Got wrecked and insurance screwed her over.

If you got an extra vehicle.. I’m sure I can hook ya up!
Damn, we need to help her out, I knew that you would know something about Linds, but the last time we talked we both got banned for a month, lol, well, here we go again
Hahaha you got the ban too? Rediculous. Anyways zippin it up. Where you live sw? Hmu
I actually live in Mobile, P'man, I used to hobby in your neck of the woods from time to time... I'm just paranoid about talking about it here, I seem to get banned every time I say anything on this site, lol, oh well, I won't be missing anything anyway if I do...
Yeah, I quit doing reviews a while back, hardly get on anymore. Ever since I didn’t get credit for a review because it wasn’t juicy enough… I mean cmon, Gimmie a break. Here to help others and spread info, not help ya go thru a box of tissues vicariously
I agree 100 percent, this forum is a good place to gather and share information from others with like interests, these that put the details of their encounters in the ROS suck, we shouldn't have to join their little club to get the details, it's ridiculous
Look out P'man, we both know what they're probably going to do, lol