Just a date

Not all providers are comfortable going out on dates. However who doesn't want to be seen with a beautiful girl on his arm? (Rhetorical)
Do ladies enjoy dates with or without bcd action? I would imagine that most ladies aren't up for a date in town.
I've taken a provider out once prior to bcd and we had such a great time.
Sharing a meal and talking across a table added anticipation of bcd action.

Just wondering if some of you ladies are up for dates whether one on one or attending an event such as a concert, sports event or other activities.

Men can chime in as well if this is something you've experienced.

As I get older (46) I'm enjoying taking my time with a lady rather than only just the sex.

Also, I enjoy learning about the ladies as I talk to them.
That would be great. However you do realize that with most ladies the meter would be running
I think most providers are comfortable with going out in public but most of those dates are paid and not OTC so to say.
I do realize the meter is running however when you developed good relationships you're often given a good $ break on dinner dates due to the enjoyment of each other's company....not always though.
I've had experiences where there was no additional charge for dinner prior to bcd but I tipped her well.

Ymmv.
I love to go out on dates. If I've got the time and youve got a great place for steaks... I'm in!!! (;
You'd make a delicious dessert!

Do you find it challenging to talk to those 20+ your senior? I always enjoy a good connection.
I enjoy going to a nice meal with a lovely woman. I have learned to do 12+ hour overnights or even weekends, so there is no stress to get to the BCD.

DNG
Not all providers are comfortable going out on dates. However who doesn't want to be seen with a beautiful girl on his arm? (Rhetorical)
Do ladies enjoy dates with or without bcd action? I would imagine that most ladies aren't up for a date in town.

Also, I enjoy learning about the ladies as I talk to them. Originally Posted by cactus fruit
What??? Who wouldn't like that?? Of course the ladies would love that. I know I do.
I think you would have to develop something over time before it would not cost you on the clock.
I've done both. Appointment for 3 hours. 1 hour lunch, 2 hours BCD play.

Also have a provider I see once a month for a "couples spa day massage" at a legit spa. We split the cost (I've offered to make it my treat by she prefers halfsies). Second one takes a provider you've seen a number of times and like spending time with, not just boinking.
In 2 words Mister Gentleman ECCIElonian, cactus fruit...

HELLLLLL YESSSSSS!

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene
Find a sugar baby and have a great time.

Most young girls like going to upscale places.
They like being treated well and they like being treated like a girl

They don't have a meter running like a hooker and despite the age difference you can have a very good conversation with them.

Its interesting to see how college is and their enthusiasm isn't faked.

Taking them out shopping to get a nice outfit, hair and nails done, picked up in a nice car and treated like a woman is more to them then hundred dollar bills.
You'd make a delicious dessert!

Do you find it challenging to talk to those 20+ your senior? I always enjoy a good connection. Originally Posted by cactus fruit
A seasoned gentleman.... just my type!
I dont see it to be challenging at all... The conversation topics have more substance and I usually learn a thing or two (;
I did that once with a lady I had a good relationship with. The dinner date was OTC; we had a session back at my hotel later.

The problem was the coworkers of mine we ran into in the hostess line!
  • Old-T
  • 06-22-2015, 08:32 AM
This is far more common that you might believe. There are many ladies and many gentlemen—likely a minority but a very significant one--who enjoy, even prefer, to including these types of activities. But there are also members of both genders who have little to no interest in it. I am actually surprised that some guys have not jumped in and said “that is a waste of time”—is usually happens quickly on posts like this.

The reality is there is no magic list actions that do/don’t make a date memorable (in a good way). If this is what you and she enjoy, then by all means. The key is to first find the right lady, and then build a level of trust so you can both enjoy the date.

I find the first part is best done through researching her reviews looking for a lady who seems to enjoy those kinds of outings. Check her web site—many ladies show their willingness and their interest by their pricing schedule—does she offer “no clock” sessions, does she significantly discount sessions if dinner is included, etc. She is only likely to discount activities she wants to encourage.

Another good way to research is read the post here—this thread, other threads that give a sense of a lady’s personality and interests. In many ways I find what she says to be at least as useful as the reviews in telling me what I need to know. If I like what she says, then I usually move to a few PMs or e-mails, and it becomes pretty clear whether there is a connection to be made.

After that it is all about comfort level. Many outside activities—dinner, show, overnight—open up both sides to share a little more of their real persona, and that is a vulnerability. When you show more of who you are you can be hurt. In many ways an hour of bouncing around the bed is far safer, far less opportunity to be hurt. Those activities require less emotional investment.

As to the question about things to talk about? Younger ladies—especially those who foster a “more mature” clientele can be amazingly skilled in interesting conversation, and surprisingly well read and eclectic. And a gentleman who wishes to keep a younger lady enthralled should put a little effort into being a more well rounded conversationalist also—not really hard to do. There are a lot of fascinating topics one can read a little about and greatly increase your conversation quotient at dinner or a row boat ride on the lake.