Trump loses it in Rose Garden rant........

Anderson Cooper: "Jim, is there *anyone* left in the administration who shakes their head when they hear the president rambling in the Rose Garden?"

Jim Acosta: "No, Anderson, we are down to Kool-Aid drinkers and next of kin."

Anderson Cooper: "Jim, is there *anyone* left in the administration who shakes their head when they hear the president rambling in the Rose Garden?"

Jim Acosta: "No, Anderson, we are down to Kool-Aid drinkers and next of kin."

Originally Posted by matchingmole
Those two gays should get a room. You should join them and supply the Kool-Aid, lol.
Those two gays should get a room. You should join them and supply the Kool-Aid, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

You should move to Seattle
I watched it and it was not good. I would expect Trump's ranting and raving at a political rally but not at a supposed Rose Garden update on Trump's China policy.

Typical meandering speech with several mis-statements and very little purpose. Oh well. Less than 16 more to go.
I watched it and it was not good. I would expect Trump's ranting and raving at a political rally but not at a supposed Rose Garden update on Trump's China policy.

Typical meandering speech with several mis-statements and very little purpose. Oh well. Less than 16 more to go. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I watched it and it was good. He detailed Biden/Bernies platform. He took it apart.
He looked better in the Rose Garden than Biden looks anywhere.
^^^ that's true ( China ) wants Joey
I watched it and it was good. He detailed Biden/Bernies platform. He took it apart.
He looked better in the Rose Garden than Biden looks anywhere. Originally Posted by bambino
Again, we have a difference of opinion. Less than 16 weeks to go. Trump -14.9% approval rating, 40.4% approval. -8%, at least, at the national level versus Biden. Biden +8 in the latest poll in Pennsylvania. Somewhat inflated in my opinion but it all points to one thing -- Trump is in trouble.
  • oeb11
  • 07-15-2020, 07:27 AM
SR - Like the soylent green new Deal ???
Biden just pledged $2Trillion to end all fossil fuels in america by 2030!
AOC, Bernie, and the CCP all approve!
Vote your conscience - and if Biden's successor - radical communist - with the nut case House and obliviousness to the spending insanity ( on both sides) - transform America into Orwell's 1984 - don't call me to whine - i will be in Switzerland.
Again, we have a difference of opinion. Less than 16 weeks to go. Trump -14.9% approval rating, 40.4% approval. -8%, at least, at the national level versus Biden. Biden +8 in the latest poll in Pennsylvania. Somewhat inflated in my opinion but it all points to one thing -- Trump is in trouble. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I do not care about the polls today. No way Trump is now tied in Texas. That’s a joke. Biden wants to crush the oil industry. It’s in his “manifesto” conjured up by AOC and Bernie. Trump highlighted that. It’s a stark comparison among other things Trump exposed yesterday. And, Biden picked Beto as his “Gun Czar”. Another mistake. Especially in these times when the anarchists are ruling the streets in America. You said there are only a “few” voices on the far left. Seems like they’ll all be a part of Biden’s campaign. Where are the moderate voices?
I only heard part of it on the radio

but he crushed biden from what i heard

acosta is not an independent, unbiased source

and I daresay, the question he was asked was prearranged
This would not kiss for me.
I do not care about the polls today. Originally Posted by bambino
I got a "poll" for you. You'll like this one. That's $160,000.00!

"The controversy has inspired some Goya Foods fans to give back. Virginia resident Casey Harper started a GoFundMe page on Saturday to buy Goya products to donate to food pantries. The page is already more than 16 times its $10,000 goal."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/radio-...xgml1Hw_h5sh_M

Love me some Goya! YUM!

Goya