New to Austin

Hey im Cendell M new to Austin wondering what we do to have fun around this Awesome town any suggestions....

Thanks all,
Never been before here till Sunday i hope this is the right place to ask this ....

Cm
What kinds of things do you like to do?
What kinds of things do you like to do? Originally Posted by slocum
hello sorry just seeing this i like to travel ... have fun "visit" im on p411 and eccie and see Austin been here once years ago but its whatever im kewl with what is an options
cendell m
Are you on or off today? If on, I'd say keep it simple... tacodeli for breakfast, south congress or town lake for a walk, and the pool at your incall for relief. If off, loads of fun spots for brunch, Barton Springs or hippy hollow for water, and west 6th or east side for happy hour. PM me if you want specific places to go.
Are you on or off today? If on, I'd say keep it simple... tacodeli for breakfast, south congress or town lake for a walk, and the pool at your incall for relief. If off, loads of fun spots for brunch, Barton Springs or hippy hollow for water, and west 6th or east side for happy hour. PM me if you want specific places to go. Originally Posted by exhibitionist
i def will im working later yes i have a pool i leave tomorrow at 1 id like to stay one more day but i know next time yes i pm you asap ty hun

cendell m
Let's go hit 6th street girlie......

WTF did I just read?
... what we do to have fun around this Awesome town ... Originally Posted by Cendell M
I punctuate my sentences. It's a lot of fun. You should try it. It's a game lots of people can play, and it doesn't cost much.
Are you on or off today? If on, I'd say keep it simple... tacodeli for breakfast... Originally Posted by exhibitionist
This! Tacodeli is an absolute must when I'm in ATX. I particularly like their weekend specials, they also have bomb horchata. I love ATX and have considered moving there specifically for Tacodeli lol. That and P.Terrys, yum!