Broke my phone

If anyone is trying to reach me, it'll need to be via email (not PM) only: clairesheblows@gmail.com
Thanks for the update.

I will spread the word!
  • tzv13
  • 08-15-2017, 12:55 PM
Clearly it was a coconut oil accident that led to your phone's demise.
Clearly it was a coconut oil accident that led to your phone's demise. Originally Posted by tzv13
+1
OMFG another threAD by CSB again! Ugh. Sooooomebody needs attention.
OMFG another threAD by CSB again! Ugh. Sooooomebody needs BUSINESS . Originally Posted by Alcar0314
FIFY
  • tzv13
  • 08-15-2017, 02:07 PM
FIFY Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

*BUSINESS
...you have to do for attention is break your phone...well shoot, I've broken 3 phones this year, 6 nails, I'm pretty sure my brothers finger *BUT that was the liquor not me * a pair of heels and my car was stolen!!! ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!
OMFG another threAD by CSB again! Ugh. Sooooomebody needs attention. Originally Posted by Alcar0314
...you have to do for attention is break your phone...well shoot, I've broken 3 phones this year, 6 nails, I'm pretty sure my brothers finger *BUT that was the liquor not me * a pair of heels and my car was stolen!!! ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!

Originally Posted by Priscilla St. James

She may be an attention seeking hooker, but she's our attention seeking hooker. We don't need any mouthy out of town hookers policing our board.

Just curious, is " brother" code for pimp? As for you car, move out of the hood and things like that don't happen.

Have a blessed day!
FIFY Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

Another reincarnated out of town hooker.
Y'all, I'm having issues with my Apple ID so right now I have zero contacts on my phone. And I have a new number. So if you've texted and haven't gotten a reply, it's because I didn't receive the text. Send me an email/PM if you want my new number.
Y'all, I'm having issues with my Apple ID so right now I have zero contacts on my phone. And I have a new number. So if you've texted and haven't gotten a reply, it's because I didn't receive the text. Send me an email/PM if you want my new number. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Had you accepted my management offer none of this would have happened and you would be booked solid.
What she wasn't willing... but you still want to traffic her? GTFO