State: Texas
Address: 9003 North Freeway Service Rd
Houston, TX 77037
United States
Activities: Bbj
Hair Length and Color: Black, just past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Pretty Cubana with light skin and nice smile. Natural Cs, 5,8” tall in shoes, full ass, but not big.
Recommendation: No
Wrong forum
Moved to correct forum
Once a stripper tells me that she is from Cuba, hard pass.
Once a stripper tells me that she is from Cuba, hard pass. Originally Posted by conservative44
Black listing a whole group of people....hmmmm...a bit drastic I think.
He is not wrong. Most are bat shit crazy
I agree in the old days the South American girls were for the most part we’re humble and sane. Cuban girls changed the scene. By the way I checked this place out and did talk with a level headed Cuban girl and the rest of them just swarmed me. Had to get out a fly swatter.
I have met some great cubans at CL both inside and OTC..they are not all the same, nor bat shit crazy.
Not all are BSC, but my limited experience is that many if not most have been quoted crazy high compensation and want to rush the show. I've had a few get mad that I didn't tip them for introducing themselves to me. Of course your mileage may vary... I'm sure there's some nice Cuban girls out there. I know a few they just happened to not be entertainers.
All this action at the d spot makes me think it's about to go under I just don't believe anything posted about it at all just my opinion
  • r66
  • 03-29-2022, 04:20 PM
You should try it - I did awhile ago based on the reviews...first girl who sat with me (from Honduras) was good to go, as was the 2nd.