URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Hillcroft & sw frwy
Activities: Brest worship, thong rub, fiv
Hair Length and Color: Short brunette with streaks
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Very cute face, great body in good condition. Obviously works out. Small b cups, but natural with nice nipples. A few tattoos( I’m trying to get used to that). Probably 5’ 7” in heels, about 125 lbs.
Recommendation: Yes
Yeah try finding a white girl in any strip club nowadays who can speak perfect English, good luck with that ..... it certainly seems nowadays that a lady can't get hired at a strip club unless she cant speak English, or at least struggles to be able to communicate with most customers .....
Yeah try finding a white girl in any strip club nowadays who can speak perfect English, good luck with that ..... it certainly seems nowadays that a lady can't get hired at a strip club unless she cant speak English, or at least struggles to be able to communicate with most customers ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Where TF have you been going lol go to stm James all the white chicks speak English
I don't make it to Houston that much anymore as I had in the past .... most of my experiences are from the San Antonio and Austin clubs now .....
Yeah try finding a white girl in any strip club nowadays who can speak perfect English, good luck with that ..... it certainly seems nowadays that a lady can't get hired at a strip club unless she cant speak English, or at least struggles to be able to communicate with most customers ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Can't say that I disagree. I prefer girls that speak English in any color.
So, the Colorado is somewhat less of a clip-joint now-a-days?

If so, then GREAT!